GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

Has anyone else lost weight? ...IF...Deepie?
    .........well......tbh.......no.........
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      .........well......tbh.......no.........
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ok found a new diet idea that may help us all !

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          ok found a new diet idea that may help us all !

Brilliant NW

Comment

I'm not sure even that could help us!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Comment

found something for the dinner table over Christmas x

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Well I've been a good boy ... I'm the same weight as I was back in April pre marathon ...I did put 8 lbs on after but I've lost that ....

Comment

• Re: NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                      Well I've been a good boy ... I'm the same weight as I was back in April pre marathon ...I did put 8 lbs on after but I've lost that ....
                      You have, well done Deepie

Comment

Update from me, I've lost 9lbs

Comment

Soon be Christmas ......

Comment

It will

..........DEEPIE, that gif is awful

Comment

Well done on the weight loss .....

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                Well done on the weight loss .....
                                Thank you, the weight has stayed off for two months, I didn't post earlier, as I didn't want to jinx it and put the weight back on!!

Comment

Working...
                                X