GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOSED NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

Welcome to the NEW weight loss inspiration thread

Whether you want to lose weight or just keep a healthy lifestyle, this is the place to come for encouragement and support.

Although the weather outside is awful, now is the time to start getting in shape before summer.

I'm starting this thread from scratch so if you want to join in just post your weight loss/gain and your target loss and I'll update this first post.

GOOD LUCK - WE CAN DO IT!

WL to date Target

Pixie 0lb 16lb

Deepie 0lb 8lb

IF 9lb 16lb

NW 4lb 14lb

Cym 1lb 14lb

Scarlet 7lb 21lb

Sapphire 14lb

Elsa 24lb 63lb
    Last edited by Pixie; 4 December 2015, 14:04.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

I'm going for another 8 lbs

Met my target on the last one .....

I've given up beer and bread ....and doing the odd run .....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

WEll done Deepie

I met my target on the last one too...but then put it back on (and more ) in the last few months.

Comment

Love the new thread Pixie, could you put me down to lose 13 lbs please
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          Love the new thread Pixie, could you put me down to lose 13 lbs please
          are you superstitious ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            are you superstitious ?
            Touch wood........No

Comment

can you put me down for 14lb please x (starting low)

Comment

I'll join nightwatch with a round 14lbs and prayers for a miracle

Comment

I've lost 7 Ibs so far.

Put me down for another 14 please Pixie.
                  Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Well done Scarlet

Comment

Have you seen the latest talking weighing scales ?

When you get on it says ........one at a time please ......

Stayed the same this week .....

Comment

I already own those scales and for you information they don't speak to you, they scream at you .

lost 2lb and put it back on

Comment

I'm trying.......very trying eh!!

No weight lost this week......

Comment

I would be doing better if someone in the house didn't keep buying cream slices and cadbury's mini eggs!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X