Excer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excer...

You know we hate that word-- but does anyone do any regular workouts?

I have a zumba dvd and I do a lot of walking.

Re: Excer...

I hate that word too Jen.......I used to play loads of sports right up until I was around 50......Badminton, Bowling, Crown green bowls......but then it got too much when I was working full time so I had to stop. As for going to the gym to 'work out' I just wouldn't enjoy it, but I do walk the dog 3 or 4 times a day, and I walk at least 1 mile each time. So I know that although I am overweight, I must also be quite fit to be able to walk 4 miles a day.

Comment

I got a new mountain bike during the summer. Used it a lot then, but not so much in the last few months.

I don't exactly need to lose weight, but I used to be much fitter so need to get that back by using it more.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would prefer to cycle around than to visit a gym, so a bike is good in my book Rizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
          I would prefer to cycle around than to visit a gym, so a bike is good in my book Rizzle.
          That is exactly my thought. It's less boring as well. Plus practical in other ways.

I used to cycle a lot, so it shouldn't be too much of a hardship to get back into it. Here there are plenty of flat runs along train tracks, or some stupidly steep hills, so you can do different types of exercise even on a bike.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i was in a routine of going for walks but over the last few weeks it has dwindled...i need to get back into it. i've got a new dvd to try this week too.

i'm not a big fan of gyms....i just find it so BORING beyond belief

zumba looks like fun Jen

Comment

Working...
            X