This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

I've started a new weight loss thread for 2015 http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...160#post475160

For those of you who have already started your diets...and lost weight...well done

Pop over to the new thread and let me know your target and weight loss to date and I'll add you to the first post and update as we go along.

This thread is now closed.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm part of the AAD Site Team. This means I help manage the forum, users and Moderators. If you have any problems, complaints or concerns about anything from a post, a user or even a Moderator please send me or any of the Site Team a message and we'll investigate it for you. Remember, I'm also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly but with an opinion of my own. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of allaboutDEBT.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it to abuse@all-about-debt.co.uk or send a message to any of the Forum Site Team. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, send me a message by clicking my username or send me an email direct: pixie@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X