GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Considerting I started this thread...and got done to my goal weight quitequickly...I'm ashamed to say that I'm now half a stone heavier than I was at the start of the thread

I do have some mitigating circumstances but I can't face going on a diet while it's winter.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Considerting I started this thread...and got done to my goal weight quitequickly...I'm ashamed to say that I'm now half a stone heavier than I was at the start of the thread

I do have some mitigating circumstances but I can't face going on a diet while it's winter.

But you do have a reason for your weight gain, so you shouldn't worry Pixie

Maybe we should have a new thread......new year, new start

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
      Do you like soup? I make this one often, it's really tasty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/ro...rnutsqua_82587
      I'll try that, thank you Scarlet
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        But you do have a reason for your weight gain, so you shouldn't worry Pixie
        Yes, eating too much!! No I do have a good reason (a couple actually) for gaining weight...but I'm determined I'll lose it again. I've done it before, I can do it again

Maybe we should have a new thread......new year, new start

I think a new thread would be a good idea IF.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

...but I'm determined I'll lose it again. I've done it before, I can do it again
          Yay!!

I think a new thread would be a good idea IF.
          When you have time do start one

Comment

My chocolate biscuit diet (on which I have lits a pound ) is going so well that I have come home from work and eaten a bag of cadburys mini eggs as it is illegal to leave any in the bag

Comment

Well my second day of fasting today - I did the first one on Friday, I did struggle a bit towards the evening, but I held out.
              You can pick whichever 2 days you want to do the fast days on, so if you give in one day you can always do it the next day.

If you fancy anything nice on your fast days (foodwise, not women Deepie ) just tell yourself you'll have it tomorrow.
              Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

If you fancy anything nice on your fast days (foodwise, not women Deepie ) just tell yourself you'll have it tomorrow.
                LOL....I went on a 10 mile run yesterday ....and today I can't move my legs ....

So the last thing on my mind is .................................

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                  LOL....I went on a 10 mile run yesterday ....and today I can't move my legs ....

So the last thing on my mind is .................................

Having my 3rd fasting day today - I've lost 5 pound already
                  I'm trying to restrict my calories to 1500 on my none fasting days too, have to say since I started this diet I've not felt overly hungry on my ''normal'' eating days.

Comment

Having my 3rd fasting day today - I've lost 5 pound already
                    I'm trying to restrict my calories to 1500 on my none fasting days too, have to say since I started this diet I've not felt overly hungry on my ''normal'' eating days.

Well done Scarlet

I'm starting my diet on Monday

Comment

I'm not starting mine until after my birthday

Comment

I'm not starting mine until after my birthday

Comment

Well done Scarlet

I'm starting my diet on Monday
                          How's it going ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                            How's it going ?
                            .....it will be going a lot better on Monday

Comment

.....it will be going a lot better on Monday
                              So how's it going? lol

I'm still on mine, another 2 pound gone, slowly wins the race - hopefully..

Comment

So how's it going? lol
                                I've lost a 1lb

I'm still on mine, another 2 pound gone, slowly wins the race - hopefully..

Well done Scarlet

Comment

Working...
                                X