GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
    Since my last update I have lost 2lbs - It's going very slowly now!
    Well done Beefy

No update from me either...too many lunches out (not that I'm complaining ) and also made an 18th birthday cake...had to test the mix didn't I?

I found it far easier to diet last year when I was working than i am this year when I'm at home.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've lost 3lbs this week as I have been good and back to planning ahead.

That's 4 stone 1lb, the end is in sight but will no doubt take a while with holidays coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
        I've lost 3lbs this week as I have been good and back to planning ahead.

That's 4 stone 1lb, the end is in sight but will no doubt take a while with holidays coming up.

I'm impressed, well done Beefy
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you IF

Comment

That's fantastic Beefy
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

well done beefy, keep up the good work

Comment

well I found out why I hadn't lost any weight

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  well I found out why I hadn't lost any weight
                  : :

Comment

1.5lbs loss for me this week - That's 58.5lbs in total.

I'm off on holiday next week so I may put some back on

Comment

Well done that is brilliant. What is your target?
                      have a great holiday.

Comment

I keep moving my target - I want to lose another stone really.

I am finding it harder and harder though

Comment

Now that's a problem that I know and understand!

Comment

Well done Beefy, I'm still yo yo ing those first few pounds

Comment

well after seeing this lovely creature, I have decided I WILL start the diet in the New year watch this space!!!!

Comment

WHF ...............LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X