GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Well Done Deepie
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Its been brilliant reading this thread...
      Big well done to everyone.
      My 51st birthday last April, crossroads in life....Do i continue down the path of eat,drink and enjoy, you never know whats around the next corner??
      Well, after getting on the scales the day after my birthday, SHOCK......
      The creeping up of waist size when buying my last pair of jeans should have been enough of a wake up call....
      42" Waist and 17 stone...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH.
      Always looked after myself, up to the last 4 years......

Well a year on, my 52nd birthday looming, and i am now at a very happy 14st 9lbs....and 36" jeans.
      In the gym 3 times a week....
      Not sure i am any fitter, but it sure as hell feels mighty fine that i can lean forward in the morning to tie up my shoes without getting my belly in the way....
      Steve

Comment

I keep forgetting to post.........so here's my recap, 16lbs to lose in total and to date I've lost 3½ lbs
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

7 stone to lose, to date I have lost the will to live
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            7 stone to lose, to date I have lost the will to live
            NW.......you made I larf

Comment

If I was starting the diet on Monday just gone, then DD tells me she has bagged a table at the local craft fair,4th may, what are we selling cookies, tray bakes and Cup cakes, so we have had to do some test bakes.
              why she had to make 24 extra large choc chip chewy cookies is beyond me, I only have 2 hands. I will have to hand them to the local kids as they pass by and hope the police don't turn up.

Comment

Well done If.

Unfortunatwly I don't have any scales at present

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                  Well done If.
                  Thank you Cym

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                  Unfortunatwly I don't have any scales at present

Comment

Originally posted by Happy days View Post
                    Its been brilliant reading this thread...
                    Big well done to everyone.
                    My 51st birthday last April, crossroads in life....Do i continue down the path of eat,drink and enjoy, you never know whats around the next corner??
                    Well, after getting on the scales the day after my birthday, SHOCK......
                    The creeping up of waist size when buying my last pair of jeans should have been enough of a wake up call....
                    42" Waist and 17 stone...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH.
                    Always looked after myself, up to the last 4 years......

Well a year on, my 52nd birthday looming, and i am now at a very happy 14st 9lbs....and 36" jeans.
                    In the gym 3 times a week....
                    Not sure i am any fitter, but it sure as hell feels mighty fine that i can lean forward in the morning to tie up my shoes without getting my belly in the way....
                    Originally posted by IF View Post
                    I keep forgetting to post.........so here's my recap, 16lbs to lose in total and to date I've lost 3½ lbs
                    Well done both of you

I'm trying to lose weight but can't seem to stick to the diet this year...not helped by "someone" giving me a rather large box of chocolates...
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I'll update when I know the damage on Wednesday - Going to weigh a day early as I am away for the weekend as of Thursday morning.

Comment

Since my last update I have lost 2lbs - It's going very slowly now!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
                          Well done Beefy, slow is good

No update for me

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post

Originally posted by IF View Post

No update for me
                            Why ?

I'm still the same....I thought I might put some on now I've stopped running.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Why ?

I'm still the same....I thought I might put some on now I've stopped running.
                              Because I'm still the same, not lost any weight, not put on any weight..........

Well done Deepie

Comment

well done beefy a loss is still a loss however small

I have still have 98lbs to loose( sounds better than 7 stone) I have lost 4 lb up to now ,but think that was changing from jumpers to t shirts,
                                as eldest daughter has just got engaged thought it may give me the incentive to 'try harder' so I can buy a smaller size hat

Comment

Working...
                                X