• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple exercise

This targets "Muffin tops and bingo wings"

PLANK - PUSH UPS.

Step one
    Lay on the floor face down and lift yourself on to your toes and elbows - making sure you keep your back straight.

Step two
    Push up on your left hand while keeping your right arm bent at the elbow. Pull up onto your other hand so both palms are flat on the floor.
    Return to start position.

Reps: 3 sets of 10.

However, do not risk challenging this if you have extreme health issues.

Good luck.

Re: Simple exercise

Torture for your abs (o.k so it's not what it's called but it feels like it!)

Step One
    Get yourself 2 weights. Weights of about 2lbs each are (apparently!) ideal.

Step Two
    Holding the weights, lie flat on a mat/rug (not a hard surface) with your legs straight out in front of you and your arms out to your sides.

Step Three
    Bring you knees up to your chest and, at the same time, bring your arms up to meet them.

Step Four
    After about 15, feel free to say 'I'm never gonna do that again'
    Last edited by Angelic; 22nd January 2011, 21:00.
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save 2 a day - 1610.00 so far

Comment

Phew I'm whacked already and not even started yet lmao

Comment

That's quite a hardcore exercise if you're not used to working your abs!!

Comment

My abs get worked on all the time.....

..... by curry and pizza
          I'm part of the AAD Site Team. This means I help manage the forum, users and Moderators. If you have any problems, complaints or concerns about anything from a post, a user or even a Moderator please send me or any of the Site Team a message and we'll investigate it for you. Remember, I'm also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly but with an opinion of my own. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of allaboutDEBT.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it to abuse@all-about-debt.co.uk or send a message to any of the Forum Site Team. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, send me a message by clicking my username or send me an email direct: oscar@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
            My abs get worked on all the time.....

..... by curry and pizza
            A bit like myself

Comment

Our very own Pizza & Curry Gym Class, we can't turn our noses up at this surely?

Comment

Sounds interesting. I'll try these exercises!

Comment

Originally posted by DonLondon View Post
                  Sounds interesting. I'll try these exercises!
                  Hi & welcome

Shame you felt the need to advertise - that results in a ban! Change your email/siggy and email me if you think this is harsh....

Niddy
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Walking Boots, rucksack, leave @ 5am, come back @ 2pm Hit the Pub for a few Beers!!! (go Mountain climbing for about 5 hours, 15 Miles OR go Vertical Clim up the mountain).....
                    I'm an Official AAD Forum Moderator and a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of allaboutDEBT Ltd. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - find a solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it to abuse@all-about-debt.co.uk or send a message to any of the Forum Site Team. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, send me a message by clicking my username or send me an email direct: 5corpio@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You've been busy 5corpio.

Think I should start posting down the main exercise now........it does get harder

Comment

My simple exercise Di is getting the wii out of the box and put it back in again!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

I'm the AAD Forum Manager which means that I manage the daily running of the Forum, the Site Team, Moderators and our Members. If you have any problems, complaints or concerns about anything from a post, a user or even a Moderator please send me a PM message by clicking here and I'll look into your query or concern.

Remember, I'm also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly but with an opinion of my own. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD Consumer Forum unless specifically stated in my response to you.

Comment

LOL IF..

Well I do have a Wii and my boys have the Kinect, I'm sure its helping and its one way of keeping fit too lol, fun and play also exercise at the same time, we can't go far wrong can we?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                            You've been busy 5corpio.

Think I should start posting down the main exercise now........it does get harder
                            Will be heading out to the Mountains this Frid/Sat/Sun

Off for 4 days, Yorkshire Dales
                            I'm an Official AAD Forum Moderator and a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of allaboutDEBT Ltd. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - find a solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it to abuse@all-about-debt.co.uk or send a message to any of the Forum Site Team. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, send me a message by clicking my username or send me an email direct: 5corpio@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                              Will be heading out to the Mountains this Frid/Sat/Sun

Off for 4 days, Yorkshire Dales

Ooh you lucky thing.
                              Any room for me?

You enjoy it 5corpio, you deserve it, and remember to take some of your amazing pics too.!

Comment

Working...
                              X