GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED 2013 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED 2013 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

4lbs off this week. I'm in shock but a very happy bunny

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
      4lbs off this week. I'm in shock but a very happy bunny
      Well done SM

I'm starting my dieting on Monday
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        Well done SM

I'm starting my dieting on Monday
        Which Monday....?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          Which Monday....?
          Shurrrup you!!

Comment

I daren't even look in here. I've been shamelessly eating digestive biscuits, chocolate buns and butter scones this week. Cold makes me hungry!

I hang my head in shame..

Comment

Just got back from a 3 mile run....

No drinking for me the last 6 days ...lost 3 pound this week.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just got back from a 3 mile run....

No drinking for me the last 6 days ...lost 3 pound this week.
                Well done Deepie

How many pounds do you want to lose??

Comment

Well done Deepie

How many pounds do you want to lose??
                  I'd like to get to 13st.........

Comment

I'd like to get to 13st.........

Comment

Would'nt we all.....

Comment

I will be joining you soon I need to lose a LARGE teenager and a small toddler in weight, but it may take a while as the skinny bitch inside me keeps eating the many tins of chokkie bikkies i was bought off the kids on my school run for crimbo. we don't have any small people left in the family, they are all grown up and on diets.

Comment

Comment

i thought a balanced diet was a bar of chocolate in both hands ??

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                              i thought a balanced diet was a bar of chocolate in both hands ??

I likey your thinking NW

Comment

I likey your thinking NW
                                I think we need someone to take charge OF this thread....

Comment

Working...
                                X