GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hair Do's - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair Do's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Do's

Ohh I can't wait for my hair to go grey! Would save me having to high lift before colouring...

I have dreadlocks and at the moment they are mainly purple but I have a couple that are turquoise and one that is bright pink... I also have some wrapped in rainbow wool, some have ribbons on them, bells, anything I like really ends up tied to a dread.. lol my 3yo Granddaughter calls them 'toys' ... "You have toys in your hair don't you" bless...

I have about 4 grey hairs that I can see in the shaved side of my head above my right ear ... lol sounds like crazy hair.. and it is I guess! anyway, would like the white hair to just hurry up!!

I trained as a hairdresser in my youth but now only do family and friends...

nice

Comment

Originally posted by mktechseo View Post
      nice
      blimey last posting 2013
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by mktechseo View Post
        nice
        Do you have a subject matter need help with on debt side?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X