• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VOLUME

I have been doing the unconditioned dirty hair stuff

it does hold better, i was trying not to have a updo just a volumatic bob

Comment

Good stuff to use is joouge by samy. It used to be on ideal world but you can get it on Amazon. Put the fibre volumiser on with your head side down and it gives loads of volume.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks Cym, after holding me upside down for some time, hairdresser managed to nail the hat thing to my head without squashing me flat, it all worked quite well in the end, no idea what she put on my head though, it was still holding on Monday morning....................

Comment

Oops, did I miss the big day? Sorry if I did and I hope you all had a wonderful day with great memories.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X