GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Have you exercised today? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you exercised today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you exercised today?

Exercised yesterday. 6.30am. week 2 of couch to 5k. a pound down today...DV by end of the week I'll be a few more pounds down (like below 77kg)...

Blessings

SC

Comment

well done SC!

i went to zumba last night, really enjoyed it x

Comment

Brilliant confused

God willing am going jogging again tomorrow am - 6.30....lets just pray this weight is less than 77kg by end of week

Comment

Went jogging this am though weight not so good...been off diet for 2 days

Back on it today

SC

Comment

I have a new bike

So cycled 10 miles yesterday...boy I'm sore today...

Finding a walk (even 20 minutes) really good for my depression every am.......even in the rain....Doesn't have to be a huge jog...just a walk round the block...

SC
            Last edited by Johanino; 27 April 2012, 07:41.

Comment

Anyone else posting on this thread? I am having a PJ am at least...so sore.....derriere not recovered from the 10 mile cycle ride then 2 mile one yesterday

tomorrow I have to cycle 2 miles....Monday 7

SC

Comment

2 mile jog in the rain, running the long leg in Milton Keynes marathon corporate relay tomorrow......rain, wind and concrete cows

Comment

Slightly distracted at present, but ...... Still managing about 2 hours of dog walks a day. Now back to the beach and have been walking forever, at least it seems so after a 4 hour car drive and only 3 hours sleep.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

20 mile walk later for me...... ugh

Comment

doing well everyone!!

I need to pick the exercise up a bit...

Comment

I popped my knee last night (boy I yelled) so that's the end of exercise for a few days till it's sorts itself out

SC

Comment

Ouch, hope it gets better soon.

My exercise today has been walking the length of a Cornish beach with the 'puppy'. I think we missed snow and lightening (and sunshine) but seem to have hit most other weather. We were wet but okay until we followed his favourite ball in to the shallows......... The incoming wave was over my Welles, in fact over my knees! We were already so wet that it was quite warm.
                          May only do one walk today!
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Knee is healing...Managed 20 min walk on Saturday (without splint) and 15 min bike ride uphill yesterday...

Wonder if it was the 10 mile ride 10 days ago that did it?

SC

Comment

Lost bus pass today so had to cycle uphill (up a very steep hill at one point) to the hospital...3 miles (or was it 4?)...jolly painful

SC

Comment

Working...
                              X