GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where can i buy Glacéau Vitamin Water Zero - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i buy Glacéau Vitamin Water Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i buy Glacéau Vitamin Water Zero

Recently got back on my health kick, and as such i am avoiding all drinks which either contain real sugar or Aspartame.

There is a natural answer to flavouring drinks and that comes in the form of Stevia or steviol glycosides as its also known.

I really enjoy drinking Glacéau Vitamin Water, but the normal one found in shops contains around 14g of sugar which is a no no, thats alsmost half a daily allowance i believe,

However they do make Glacéau Vitamin Water Zero, which only contains Stevia.

I cant seem to find anywhere other than Amazon US which sells these ones, and wondered if anyone else out there may know somewhere i can either buy them in the street or online?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Where can i buy Glacéau Vitamin Water Zero

Hi SXGuy, Found this in grape/raspberry flavour:

Glaceau Vitamin Water Zero, Grape-Raspberry, 20 Fl. Oz -

Comment

Thanks Elsa, i notice they sell Lifewater also, which i think is similar.

61p, thats really cheap, the normal one in sainsburys is like 2 for £2.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Tap water with a sweetener in it?
        Cheap as chips x
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
          Cheap as chips x
          You made I larf diddly
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
            Cheap as chips x
            + add a Tesco value multivitamin tablet.

Presto... Snap.

Comment

I once tried Stevia as a sweetener in tea/coffee...gave me the most horrendous stomach pain and bloating.
              Threw the rest out...

Comment

haha how much did you use? you only need ever so small amount.

Comment

I've been reading articles about it, quite interesting. There's still a question over dosage, and no real knowledge of a suitable daily intake for humans. At the the cancer scare proved false.

Comment

All i know is, Japan have used it for 30 years as a sweetner, and have seen no issues so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X