GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Soap & Glory - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soap & Glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap & Glory

Mrs Deepie has just been talking to a member of staff in Boots ....Ideal for Xmas
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Soap & Glory

Don't tell everyone as I'm hoping that OH will be able to buy it before it's all gone
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I ordered this 3 times last year because each time it got "lost"..... either delivered to store or to my house. They gave me loads of points as a goodwill gesture and started investigating the delivery staff.

Hopefully, I'll have better luck this time around!!
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Sold out online.... but still available in stores.
        Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
          Sold out online.... but still available in stores.
          Mrs Deepie got hers this morning ......

Comment

Working...
          X