GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Xmas and New Year - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xmas and New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas and New Year

I kid you not just had an email asking if I have had any thoughts about my 2013 xmas plans.

And if not a certain hotel chain is offering a 20% discount for anyone who books in April.

Havnt even had my Mayday holiday yet so certainly havnt got as far as considering any xmas festivity.

That must be one of the earliest Xmas sales punts I have ever seen.

Anyway gives me the chance to get a different smilie out

Re: Xmas and New Year

Someone on my facebook posted 256 days to Christmas today!! I was nearly sick

Jane x

Comment

Originally posted by tastyjane View Post
      Someone on my facebook posted 256 days to Christmas today!! I was nearly sick

Jane x

Should be beaten to death with a sharp stick

Comment

The question is how long can a xmas thread be kept going in the middle of April.

Should be one of IF's games.
        Last edited by ken100464; 5 April 2013, 17:18.

Comment

I love Christmas...but not in April!!
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            I love Christmas...but not in April!!
            It feels like christmas with this weather
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It was snowing this morning!
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
              X