GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script £25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: £25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping

Reports of deliveries being more successful, some even after cancellation email !

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Reports of deliveries being more successful, some even after cancellation email !

M1
      I'll let you know tonight....between 8 & 10
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=f84d523631

Some nice hauls. Pity about mine

M1

Comment

Yes, they spun that yarn about it being a "rogue" code to excuse not honouring the offer. The trouble is that it spread like wildfire and some people were a little too greedy and stupid, placing four orders in the same day. It was bound to get rumbled once they started doing that. I got my cancellation email a few hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Harbour Lad View Post
            So you won't be waiting in the house to see if yours gets delivered then?
            I asked them on the order form to text or phone my mobile to let me know they were on the way. So no waiting in for me - if by some miracle they still deliver mine and I'm out, I'll be at my friend's down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              If they have taken the money then surely a contract was made and they should honour it?
              According to the discussions on Hotukdeals, where they have a lot of experience of these kinds of 'offers' being withdrawn, they can withdraw the offer at any time up to the point of delivery. :-/

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-24494683
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X