GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anyone know of a good Cashback site? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of a good Cashback site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of a good Cashback site?

I've been using a Cashback site for online purchases through my employer.... but they've decided to pull it from the end of December....

Can anyone recommend a good one to use instead?

Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Anyone know of a good Cashback site?

Hi P1, Have a look here -------- > Referrals Clicks - allaboutFORUMS

If not ask a question and Numpty will help.

If...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That's brilliant.... thank you!!

Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've used TopCashBack for the last few years and have had no problems.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

i always use Quidco, always tracks (so far!) and always pays out.

Comment

My top 3 are

1- GetPoundsBack - No admin fee, brilliant customer service, sometimes the top payer
            2- Imutual - No admin fee, good customer service
            3- TopCashBack - no admin fee, customer service can be a bit iffy along with the tracking, usually the highest payer
            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Used to run with Quidco and Topcashback but dumped Quidco a while back. Never had anything TCB could not sort out and 49 out of 50 need no intervention in any case.

I also like the Amazon voucher exchange with a 5% top up.

Comment

I've been with TCB for a while now and have over £50!!

My daughter's car insurance wasn't picked up though and neither was an item from Holland & Barrett. They're looking into both but there are no guarantees....
                Remember the mantra:

Comment

They just picked up my mobiles.co.uk £30 which was "missing". Netflix went through from start to available cash in about 48 hours !

Comment

Working...
                  X