GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Stiffs needed - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stiffs needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiffs needed

Does anyone know whence one might obtain decayed cadavers or bits thereof, preferably without having to exhume them oneself?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-24491202

My garden needs digging over and I cannot afford to pay for the work...

Re: Stiffs needed

Might be worth hanging out around the hospital incinerator for the odd amputated limb. They'd dig far more extensively looking for the other bits then...

Comment

Re: Stiffs needed

Brilliant idea, CC!

I suppose anyone feeling squeamish could find some old rusty artefacts and pretend they are Roman - but that might result in your garden becoming an excavation site for yonks! Might be interesting, though ...
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X