GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Parental Responsibility ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parental Responsibility ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parental Responsibility ?

Completely mad susie
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Then simply change dentists or write in and query it and ask under what legislation they're stipulating that rule so you can seek legal advice and revert back

However I'd get parent to complain. Not you. Obviously.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I think this is to do with the dentist getting paid by the NHS. If you have NHS treatment, you need to sign a form and these are periodically checked by the NHS fraud team to make sure the person who has signed is actually the person receiving treatment and is entitled to that treatment. So either your dentist, or someone locally has been caught out somewhere along the line and have taken into their head to enforce the letters of the rules. I would complain to the dentist or as Niddy says change. I wouldn't be speaking to the receptionist either (who is to say they have right end of the stick) but the actual dentist, couch it as a complaint and ask them to show you where it says that Mum has to attend and where it says a court has to be involved (which is just ridiculous and why I think they've got the wrong stick, never mind the wrong end).

Comment

Lol MrsD
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

bet ya!

Comment

Lol....well this has come from the dentist and the NHS clinic... but... now you mention it.... our city has been front page on dental frauds ...and my daughter has just left a practice where jiggery pokery claiming was evident.... so maybe thats why this area is tightening up.

I understand the signing for the anesthesia, I don t understand the necessity for consent through a court order, or needing it for routine.. and yes I think we will be changing when this session is over.
              but if I can t get away with a letter of consent here, I ll have to see about the court thing....

This country is crazy......
              If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Then simply change dentists or write in and query it and ask under what legislation they're stipulating that rule so you can seek legal advice and revert back

However I'd get parent to complain. Not you. Obviously.

Deffo...knew I could get inspired on here
                If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Working...
                X