GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with my teething baby? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with my teething baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with my teething baby?

we had the same conversation a few years ago.....since Evan was born she's even talked about having another baby..if only we had the money!

I know it seems like an uphill race at the min but it does eventually get better...when evan came home he didnt sleep for nearly 6mnths

that was fun NOT!

Comment

My second one hardly slept at all and, as there's only 18 months between them, you can imagine how shattered I was!

I'e got my own back since though. Every time she complains about one of hers not sleeping I just remind her what she was like...
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

For Grandson we use Teetha

http://www.nelsonsnaturalworld.com/e...elsons-teetha/

And Weleda Chamomilla 3x Granules

http://www.weleda.co.uk/baby-health/...5g/invt/207010

Both work a treat

Good Luck and hope you get some quiet nights

Comment

haha thanks guys. I hope she sleeps properly again soon, i cant take much more, really shattered, the Mrs even more so. Dont get me wrong though, wouldnt give up that little chubby chops for the world
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

How are you getting on with Ava and the teething?

Comment

Well! Im now unsure whether she is/was teething or not, those few days of tons of saliva, balling her eyes out, and waking all through the night appear to have stopped. Shes still drooling but not as much as before, and shes now back to her old routine through the night. So im now wondering if she was just going through a growth spurt.

We noticed she had lost that satisfied look on her face after a feed, so we brought her day time feeds closer together, which seems to have helped.

Had her weighed yesterday, shes now 14lb 1oz, will be exactly 3 calender months on Tuesday. So shes perfect weight.

I dont know if teething happens in stages or all at once for each tooth? obviously was some years ago since i grew any teeth haha

Comment

It was probably the start of teething. My grandson's just 5 days older than Ava and he's drooling, has a red cheek, chewing his fist etc. I've suggested that my daughter try the cold wet flannel.

Comment

When my daughter was teething, she always had a a bit of a "runny tummy" with it too. It was my sure fire way of knowing that it was definitely the teething causing the problems (when accompanied by red cheeks, dribbling and crying etc).
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, looks like she is teething then! oh the joys of parenthood. Actually im only joking lol

Comment

Working...
                    X