GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script knickers/neighbours - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

knickers/neighbours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: knickers/neighbours

Took a good Welsh girl to find the right level!

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
      Took a good Welsh girl to find the right level!

pmsl

Comment

well personally I like my smart price BJ's

SC

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          My wife never puts them out and prefers to tumble dry them lol
          She dries them when she and you, ahem, "have a tumble"?

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

I wonder where he keeps his pencil?

Comment

Seeing this reminded me of a bloke at a company I know, he was employed as a driver and at one particular delivery he had to bend over to pick something up from the floor and was spotted wearing a thong, a mans thong I should add, the company where he delivered to complained about the drivers attire and decided to ban him from going there again unless he was appropriately dressed for their company, he was delivering to Staples warehouse, his boss asked him about the incident and he said they were men's pants and were super comfortable for driving in.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                Seeing this reminded me of a bloke at a company I know, he was employed as a driver and at one particular delivery he had to bend over to pick something up from the floor and was spotted wearing a thong, a mans thong I should add, the company where he delivered to complained about the drivers attire and decided to ban him from going there again unless he was appropriately dressed for their company, he was delivering to Staples warehouse, his boss asked him about the incident and he said they were men's pants and were super comfortable for driving in.
                pmsl

My hubby will kill me for writing this, so hope he never comes across it.

When he was working at the steelworks, 12 hours shifts, one morning he was almost late, rushing he went to the top draw and instead of grabbing his underwear he grabbed a pair of my thongs, the stretchy sort of course lol, it was only when he came home got in the shower he stripped off and off came my thongs , he said as soon as he put them on on that morning, he said "sod it, no time to mess about, I have to get to work"!!! plonker lmao

As we all know the high risks of steel work accidents "god forbid" but just imagine lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  pmsl

My hubby will kill me for writing this, so hope he never comes across it.

When he was working at the steelworks, 12 hours shifts, one morning he was almost late, rushing he went to the top draw and instead of grabbing his underwear he grabbed a pair of my thongs, the stretchy sort of course lol, it was only when he came home got in the shower he stripped off and off came my thongs , he said as soon as he put them on on that morning, he said "sod it, no time to mess about, I have to get to work"!!! plonker lmao

As we all know the high risks of steel work accidents "god forbid" but just imagine lmao!
                  LOL, it's one thing being caught in a man's thong but pink womens draws must be a no no

Comment

LOL, it's one thing being caught in a man's thong but pink womens draws must be a no no

It was soooooooo funny, and he will never live it down by me

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                      It was soooooooo funny, and he will never live it down by me
                      Nothing worse than a woman with some personal ammo

Comment

Nothing worse than a woman with some personal ammo
                        pmsl

Comment

Working...
                        X