GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Is there anything worse than... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything worse than...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything worse than...

Going into a disabled public loo, having a diarrhea attack, then realising there's no paper?

And then...

Managing to get round the corner into the ladies without making a mess or being seen (except perhaps by the security guard watching cameras round the corner), and finding there's no paper in any of the cubicles there?

At least there was some in the mens.

Re: Is there anything worse than...

Oh golly, I don't know whether I should laugh or cry

Comment

Neither did I!

Comment

Comment

Sorry

Comment

If that was me, I wouldn't have found it funny but Ames, that's hilarious!
            Made by God...Improved by the Devil
            Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

It's ok, I did find it quite funny, although not at the time! I'm just glad it was 10pm on a Wednesday, not 10am on a Saturday (it was in Tesco).

The guy who was going into the mens as I was leaving was very chivalrous though!

Comment

I would have went to customer services and complained about the lack of papaer in the facilities! haha!!
                Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Oh golly, I don't know whether I should laugh or cry
                  Originally posted by Ames View Post
                  Neither did I!
                  I bet you dare not cough too loudly when you went into the gents.

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                  Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Or vice-versa?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I glanced around to make sure there was no-one in and then dashed into a cubicle, where I stayed until it was empty!

Comment

You should have asked to see the manager, smiled sweetly & shook his hand, while informing him politely about the lack of loo paper!

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                          You should have asked to see the manager, smiled sweetly & shook his hand, while informing him politely about the lack of loo paper!

Comment

I always carry one of those small packets of tissues. You never know when it might come in handy!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I always carry one of those small packets of tissues. You never know when it might come in handy!
                              I do all the time as council issue paper is horrid
                              Last edited by pompeyfaith; 7 October 2011, 16:19.

Comment

Working...
                              X