GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Embarrassing YouTube Clips - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Embarrassing YouTube Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing YouTube Clips

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Oops! Girl Loses Skirt!

funny, but that was a set up - as why did the camera know that the taxi will arrive, that she will get out, catch her skirt as the person hovered waiting for her to get out of the taxi.............(i did watch on silent)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Us men don't have this problem......
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Us men don't have this problem......

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
        X