GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My dad passed away this morning - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dad passed away this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad passed away this morning

He waited to be alone as we had been taking in turns for shifts and my nephew was there last night - but at 2.30 he went out for a cigarette and when he came back dad had gone .

At 2.30 I had a dream that my dad lifted his arm and waved to me from his death bed , then i received the call that he had gone . I feel peaceful and i am so blessed that i knew he had gone .
    Another strange thing that happened was that my five year old grandson had a dream also that his great-grandad has his eyes open then my grandson closed them and he knew that his great grandad had died, My son was going to tell him that he had passed but before he could tell him my grandson told his daddy that great grandad had died .

xx

Re: My dad passed away this morning

It is a strange world we live in.xx

So sorry for your loss, but glad he went peacefully xx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So sorry to hear that, a very sad time. Sending you and your family my condolences xxx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thinking about you xxx

Comment

Thank you everyone xx

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
            He waited to be alone as we had been taking in turns for shifts and my nephew was there last night - but at 2.30 he went out for a cigarette and when he came back dad had gone .
            At 2.30 I had a dream that my dad lifted his arm and waved to me from his death bed , then i received the call that he had gone . I feel peaceful and i am so blessed that i knew he had gone .
            Another strange thing that happened was that my five year old grandson had a dream also that his great-grandad has his eyes open then my grandson closed them and he knew that his great grandad had died, My son was going to tell him that he had passed but before he could tell him my grandson told his daddy that great grandad had died .
            xx
            Love and at Peace and the passing of a Wonderful Man.
            My Heart goes out to you and yours.
            Thank you for sharing this with Us!

Comment

So sorry to hear this, S2M. You do seem to be coping with this very bravely. I am impressed that you came on here to share the news with us all. Another sign of how strong and united this community is, where people have never met in "real life".

Take care of yourself. xxx

Comment

Only just seen you loss , so sorry take care xxxxxxx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I've only just seen this S2M. I'm so sorry for your loss xx
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Condolences from us all on your loss, a sad time!

Comment

Thank you all x

Comment

Working...
                      X