GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Exam results proof - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exam results proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Exam results proof

I need proof of maths GCSE because there's a statistics part to the course - but I have AS level maths, so hopefully that'll be enough. The English I think is to prove that I'll be able to write essays.

I've got A Level proof now, and the GCSE ones are in hand (SAR request, hopefully it wont take the full 40 days).

I've got my interview on Tuesday.

Hopefully the GCSE English wont be too much trouble. I've got History, which you need a decent level of English for.

Comment

Good luck with the interview.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I start next week!

The first thing he said today was 'this isn't an interview, with your grades and enthusiasm we're obviously making you an offer'.

The rest of the time was talking about practicalities, looking at timetables and stuff. He was acting as though he was trying to sell it to me, like I might change my mind.

So I'm a happy little bunny.

Comment

well done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ames View Post
            I start next week!

The first thing he said today was 'this isn't an interview, with your grades and enthusiasm we're obviously making you an offer'.

The rest of the time was talking about practicalities, looking at timetables and stuff. He was acting as though he was trying to sell it to me, like I might change my mind.

So I'm a happy little bunny.
            that's BRILLIANT news Ames!! i bet you're over the moon xx

Comment

Thank you! I am over the moon, it's given me a real boost.

It's a bit bittersweet though because the only reason I can go is that I have mum's insurance to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ames View Post
                Thank you! I am over the moon, it's given me a real boost.

It's a bit bittersweet though because the only reason I can go is that I have mum's insurance to pay for it.
                ah right i see...i bet she'd be very happy to know you were doing something useful and something you want to do with it

Comment

Working...
                X