GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ESA (support group) & PIP - Starting Full Time College Course - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESA (support group) & PIP - Starting Full Time College Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESA (support group) & PIP - Starting Full Time College Course

Hi

Was wondering if someone could shed any light on this for me.

I currently get ESA (Supprt Group) and PIP payments every month due to ongoing ill health...................

I was looking in to going to college to do a Business Course, can anyone tell me how and if my benefits would be affected???
    "you are only coming through in waves, your lips move but i cant hear what your saying iiii iiii iiii have become comfortably numb"

Re: ESA (support group) & PIP - Starting Full Time College Course

Sorry I can't help, but good look in your course.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I think the best thing to do is to phone an ESA advisor at the jobcentre. Good luck with the course.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks..............................am still awaiting acceptance for course, so will go from there. Just thought someone may have known
        "you are only coming through in waves, your lips move but i cant hear what your saying iiii iiii iiii have become comfortably numb"

Comment

Sorry there was no-one who could help you Mags
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
          X