Principality Building Society

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Principality Building Society

I just thought I'd share the account that provides you with up to 5 seperate wee boxes so that you can save for different things in the one account. Its not a great interest rate (what is???) but it is unconnected to anything else and the five wee boxes are really usefull, it even lets you set targets and tells you when you are behind!

Totally online, account took around 10 days to set up and online banking is easy to use. Accepts DD/SO/BACS, so if you have any spare pennies, this is a good place to squirrel away!
    I'm part of the AAD Site Team. This means I help manage the forum, users and Moderators. If you have any problems, complaints or concerns about anything from a post, a user or even a Moderator please send me or any of the Site Team a message and we'll investigate it for you. Remember, I'm also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly but with an opinion of my own. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of allaboutDEBT.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it to abuse@all-about-debt.co.uk or send a message to any of the Forum Site Team. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, send me a message by clicking my username or send me an email direct: MrsD@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Principality Building Society

I'll second this Dopey. You were the mate who put me in touch with these in the first place and its been a great help. All my 'due's and demands' are in seperate pots ready for when a bill comes in. At long last we have some savings, not much, but its been a very long time since I said that.

Comment

Working...
    X