GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script petition against Blemain Finance and its companies - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

petition against Blemain Finance and its companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: petition against Blemain Finance and its companies

signed it

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      OMG Jimmy how are you? I'm so happy to hear from you.

I've signed your petition and I'll do what I can to get more signatures.

For anyone to fully understand Jimmy's ordeal you need to read this heart stopping thread

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post210377
      Hi am I glad to see you im still around struggling with the same old never ending misery...

Tried a few solicitors and many other companies but was costing me too much decided to put the house on the market and call it a day but with my luck its not selling either. while its been on sale I had an arrangement to pay half the contractual payments but since its been over a year they want full monthly payments again aswell as payments towards the arrears occurred while up for sale.

I am really considering bankruptcy now or even selling the property to one of the quick sale crews who so far have been nothing but timewasters

thanks to all those who have signed the petition if anyone can help make it look a bit more professional with some better points and maybe a few forwarding addresses I am going to start sharing the link everywhere and make a stand!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyq View Post
        Hi am I glad to see you im still around struggling with the same old never ending misery...

We need to catch up

One of our members settled her Blemain case "satisfactorily" on the steps of the court.

Have you changed your mobile number since we last spoke?

Comment

hi yes ill pm you my new number cant believe someone actually settled with blemain though sounds good and shocking its good hopefully might be able to get a few tips and ideas then

Comment

Signed,

Comment

Working...
            X