GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Domestic & General Cancellation - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Domestic & General Cancellation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic & General Cancellation

I have a stoves oven that needed repairing 2 years ago .....

They sold me a Domestic & General Protection plan that covered the cost of any parts and labour

In the last 2 years the engineer has been out 5 times to replace pretty much every part and circuit board going

I received my renewal notice the other day £13.74 a month

I rang them to cancel ...not a problem ....then he said would I like the same level of cover plus accidental damage

for just £7.25 a month ...............

So why didn't they put the £7.25 offer in the renewal letter ?????
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Domestic & General Cancellation

Because it's likely to be a discounted rate for people who wish to cancel. They all do it. Ring sky and say your cancelling. They will offer you sports or movies free for 6 months. It's all about keeping the customer. Loose 15 quid or gain 7ish quid.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X