GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Car Insurance, Bankrupt, claims and big problems - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Insurance, Bankrupt, claims and big problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car Insurance, Bankrupt, claims and big problems

Thank you for that information and offer. We will pass it on to Niddy the site owner. Regardless, pop into our chat areas such as the Stature Barr where you can relax and have a bit of fun!
    http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...hat-amp-Gossip!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's wonderful news about the car insurance

Since you're a teacher you should be able to wipe the floor with those of us who enjoy playing the Word Association game which you'll find here:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post421084

Please stick around to ask for help on any other hassles in your life or simply to have fun to take your mind off things when the going gets tough.

PlanB x

Comment

Originally posted by georgiasmum View Post
        thank you, it is being sorted. The cancelled thing is an error and I have a full list of the claims now. It isn't as bad as I had thought ( if you know what I mean). Bewiser are giving me a refund. I feel so much better for getting this off my chest. I have been on another site and everyone is a bit condescending which makes me sad.
        Good news that you're geting a refund from Bewiser

One thing that we aren't on here is condescending or judgemental...we're here to help

The good news is that I have spoken to a broker given them all my claims, mitigating circumstances etc etc and they have done me a deal that I am extremely pleased with. I feel less like a criminal and a failure now!!
        :yay

I am a school teacher so I am always available for online tutoring (for free), advice about SEN appeals, school place appeals/advice etc. This is a genuine offer to all even though it is not debt or finance related. Please feel free, I am more than willing and happy to help!!
        from another teacher.

If you look round the forum, it isn't all debt-related. Thanks for the offer...it's a great idea!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

happy holidays. you'll be pleased to know that i am working hard planning and resourcing. just in case anyone thinks we are always on holiday!!
          Last edited by georgiasmum; 5 August 2014, 10:00.

Comment

happy holidays. you'll be pleased to know that i am working hard planning and resourcing. just in case anyone thinks we are always on holiday!!
            Let's hope Oscar doesn't find his way to this thread. He's a cheeky sod who likes to dig at teachers for their "holidays". I have a feeling he'd get battered
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

yeah everyone does! Over the years I have been spat at, sworn at, called names, assaulted and had my car vandalsed. I have people who sit and shout at me saying that 'I pay your effing wages' etc so if you would like to have a pop at me and my holidays crack on!!

Comment

Well I for one couldn't be a teacher .....No matter how much you paid me

Comment

I often feel like that!!! Mostly it is ok though.

Comment

I am a school teacher so I am always available for online tutoring (for free), advice about SEN appeals, school place appeals/advice etc. This is a genuine offer to all even though it is not debt or finance related. Please feel free, I am more than willing and happy to help!!
                    excellent. I'll PM you shortly.

Thank you for your kind offer to help.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X