GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital One - Application Pre-Checker - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital One - Application Pre-Checker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One - Application Pre-Checker

If you're wondering how likely you are to be accepted for a Capital One account - try this -->

Mobile - https://m.capitalone.co.uk/creditcar...nfo-mobile.jsf

Full site - https://www.capitalone.co.uk/creditc...nd-my-card.jsf

Enjoy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Capital One - Application Pre-Checker

OOOH It says I have an excellent chance!!

Must just be NastyPest that doesn't like me.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Niddy, that's a mobile link only, for pcs and laptops this link will work https://www.capitalone.co.uk/creditc...nd-my-card.jsf

Also, it says id be accepted for a classic card. Although the bit where is says suitable for building or repairing bad credit history is a bit confusing since my credit history is perfect. Oh well! 39% APR Ouch.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
        Niddy, that's a mobile link only, for pcs and laptops this link will work https://www.capitalone.co.uk/creditc...nd-my-card.jsf
        I didn't notice it was a mobile link - didn't work for me, but just went back to home page and followed process from there.

Comment

Just a shame they dont offer a 0% balance transfer card. thats what i am after for the next step to recovery
          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
            Just a shame they dont offer a 0% balance transfer card. thats what i am after for the next step to recovery
            DAMN! Was just about to relook at them for that very reason!!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
              DAMN! Was just about to relook at them for that very reason!!
              they seem to be one of the providers that dont offer this. Looks like i am screwed on this front for now. Might as well write to Creation and close the account. Give it a few months and see if they give me another one
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Working...
              X