GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest Application - Pre Checker - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest Application - Pre Checker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natwest Application - Pre Checker

It's well over 6 years since it became SB so I am not sure why I was declined. I only tried it out of curiosity so it's not the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
      It's well over 6 years since it became SB so I am not sure why I was declined. I only tried it out of curiosity so it's not the end of the world.
      Statute barring and defaults are separate issues. Both six years, but from different dates.

If the default is in its sixth year, you shouldn't have to wait long before you can get mainstream credit. Have you applied for any sub-prime cards to build up a history?

SH

Comment

The RBS debt is from way back, well past 6 years for SB and default dates.

The only default I have is due to drop of in February next year and that is from Vanquis.

I got a capital one card in 2012, progressed to Aqua (for the cash back) shortly after and now I have a Barclaycard Platinum which I keep a balance on and pay over the minimum amount each month.

Not sure why Nationwide turned me down - I am not bothered as I don't need it but it does make me wonder if there will be issues when I try to re-mortgage to mainstream after my default drops off next year.

I hope not!!

Beefy

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          I've got 10 defaults and 6 are within 3 years. I've been accepted for two full accounts. I've used the pre-app service above and got 60% chance as you can see. Give it a bash - see who can get a 100% chance

Remember this will ONLY appear to you on your credit file as a "quotation search" so it's fine.
          HOW THE F*CK?!

They told me to p*ss off..... so God knows what's on my credit files..... lol!
          Remember the mantra:
          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm not kidding - 2 new accounts in the last month

I get lucky with banks accounts. I've got loads
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm not kidding - 2 new accounts in the last month

I get lucky with banks accounts. I've got loads
              Luck? Or is it because your primary is with coutts mate?
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
                Luck? Or is it because your primary is with coutts mate?
                I wish!!! I've no job mate. I had to leave to sort AAD / Legalese etc. Right now I'm building websites to earn a crust.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I wish!!! I've no job mate. I had to leave to sort AAD / Legalese etc. Right now I'm building websites to earn a crust.
                  oops, don't do any upgrades to them .........

Comment

Funny. Everything you use on our servers is my work

Comment

I see mate. Busy at the moment? Site building that is. I know your AAD life is always busy. I imagine you as the guy from ( ithink Inception is the name of the film) who can not only remember about ten times as much as everyone else but do things at unbelievable pace!
                      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Oooh I wish mate.

Comment

Oooh I wish mate.
                          Have you found PPH, Elance, Fiverr etc any good mate, or dont want to go down that road?

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
                            Have you found PPH, Elance, Fiverr etc any good mate, or dont want to go down that road?
                            Nah - we don't outsource mate. Our data is too sensitive. It can only be me / Steve that has access to our databases

Comment

Nah - we don't outsource mate. Our data is too sensitive. It can only be me / Steve that has access to our databases
                              ah yeah, i just wondered if you hosted outside the forum and had customers on that mate

Comment

Working...
                              X