GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTC v Very

As being a bit short lately, and events, I spoke on more than one occasion to their so called advisers ( to keep a contact and refund of certain charges record).

They have stated that they will increase Interest Rate
    shortly unless I disagree and not use the card, let them know within short time as required,, I have sent back that letter and sent a broken card back, sent via proof of posting.

E-Mailed them yesterday after making a £20.00 payment, and an e.mail stating:- Quote:-

Unable to keep normal repayments at the present time, would ask for temporary halt to charges and that you accept token payments to clear balance in the meantime. I have also sent the old card back to you as I disagree the interest increase, especially on a person who has indicated a problem with finances as millions of others have at this time and it would suggest that Vanquis Aka Provident is taking advantage of the matter, there is also the outstanding complaint regarding charges which are extortionate as Interest and charges being applied i.e., double charging, The charges are not legal and is not a FOS/FSA agreement (disproportionate) refund is not given in its entirety.
    Home

Textbox screen reader text Work

Textbox screen reader text Mobile

Your message*
    Maximum 750 characters

The account therefore is in dispute, adding to the fact of temporarily minimum of £20.00 per month to start to clear an alleged Total Balance.

All account correspondence be from now on in writing please, so that file can be kept and any agreement/ dispute is recorded.

There is a question for which an honest answer is expected: -

is it Vanquis Policy to increase interest rates on a person who has disputed and asked an arrangement on an alleged account .

TTC dated 01/02/2013

VANQUIS CARD
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 15 April 2016, 21:43.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: TTC & VANQUIS CREDIT CARD

E.Mail response:-
    01/02/2013

If you require any help with managing your account please contact a Customer Advisor on 0871 770 4159*

The Customer Advisor will do their best to recommend options to help bring your account back up to date including payment arrangement plans to avoid further charges being applied.

Please note that if you are not currently dealing with a 3rd party organisation or would like further advice you may consult with Step Change on 0800 107 9613 or alternatively you may visit their website Free online debt advice in 20 minutes | StepChange Debt Remedy (CCCS)

Please note: the CCCS is a registered charity, independent from Vanquis Bank and here to offer free, impartial and confidential debt advice.

Our opening hours are:-

Monday to Thursday 8am to 8pm
    Friday 8am to 6pm
    Saturday 8am to 12pm

Yours sincerely,

Collections Team, Vanquis Bank

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are unable to read any responses.

*Calls to this 0871 number will be charged at 7p per minute from a BT landline, calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.

Vanquis Bank Limited can be contacted at its registered office, which is at Provident Financial Plc , No. 1 Godwin Street, Bradford BD1 2SU. Registered number 2558509 England. Consumer Credit licence number 532364. VAT number 180555952. Vanquis Bank Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

There you have it they refuse to respond to an e-mail and its contents, so keep copies of all correspondence including e-mails.

I await their response by another route + ?????
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 2 February 2013, 12:45.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Write back and say

"please clarify how I can call you without a phone? Surely that's as impossible as my finding at least 7ppm to pay for any such call. I am happy to deal with this via email which is free. Kindly respond to my last email and the points raised."
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Write back and say

"please clarify how I can call you without a phone? Surely that's as impossible as my finding at least 7ppm to pay for any such call. I am happy to deal with this via email which is free. Kindly respond to my last email and the points raised."

sent 02/02/2013

Comment

PETER CROOK C.E.O. Providents STATEMENT Part Of:- = RIGHT NAME = CROOK

MISSION AND VALUES
          The group’s mission is to be the leading non-standard lender in the UK, acting responsibly in all our relationships and playing a positive role in the communities we serve.

To assist in the delivery of our mission, we have a number of core values that are embedded in the business:

Fair – we are fair and reasonable in our dealings with stakeholders.
          Responsible – we conduct our business dealings responsibly and ensure that we have a positive impact on the environment and communities we serve.
          Accessible – we provide our customers with access to products which meet their needs.
          Straightforward – we are straightforward, open and honest in all our dealings.
          Progressive – we anticipate and respond to the challenges of a changing world.
          Our values help us to run our business in a sustainable, responsible way, to the benefit of all our stakeholders.
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 12 February 2013, 16:43.

Comment

^^^ You don't believe any of that old bollocks do you?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              ^^^ You don't believe any of that old bollocks do you?

Of Course We Do

I got a cousin with the same name NO i HAVE NOT i FORGOT TO PUT R in cook., hope it is not him, have not seen him since the 50s.
              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 12 February 2013, 16:42.

Comment

VANQUIS:- all 1471d

05/02/2013 = 01412372045 = 14.00
                05/02/2013 = 01412372045 = 15.46
                05/02/2013 = 01412372045 = 16.04
                06/02/2013 = 02034177828 = 08.40
                07/02/2013 = 01133188652 = 08.34
                07/02/2013 = 01133188652 = 16.01
                08/02/2013 = 01158370731 = 13.50
                08/02/2013 = 01158870731 = 14.17
                08/02/2013 = 01158870731 = 16.01
                11/02/2013 = 01163192126 = 08.34
                11/02/2013 = 01163192126 = 18.38
                12/02/2013 = 01143272136 = 08.34
                12/02/2013 = 01143272136 = 09.08
                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 12 February 2013, 09:16.

Comment

BT trouble on Broadband to-day. still faulty

Comment

back on again BT

ended up with 98 e-mails as being off most of the day.
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 7 February 2013, 18:33.

Comment

Well E-Mailed Very (Shop direct)and and stated that a minimum payment of £20.00 per month be accepted temporarily and stop all charges. defaults cost, also I submitted default charges spreadsheet £96+ in charges and interest.

My Response was:-

In the meantime please supply the Information you state regarding " Does not meet our minimum payment criteria", and stated not acceptable.

In their case the criteria being £30.00 interest and any over that off the account , hence they make a lot more interest against small deduction from actual account total.

so I will of course add any more charges to spreadsheet as they arise., they are not interested in Hardship cases as reported on so many cases/sites.

Any Comment please.

I also in the original E-Mail stated that their last charge was out of Order as a payment made on the 13th and they acknowledged on the 13th but date on acknowledgement stated the 14th, so they are very clever looking into the future and acknowledging an event on the 14th yet the event took place on the 13th, their 14th e-mail arrived on the 13th. they ignored as the rest of complaint I made. On the next e-mail I shall bring to their attention that the account is still in a Formal Complaint situation. glad I only allegedly owe them about £800+ minus charges.

also refusing acceptance of lower payments as requested by customer.

Had a letter from NDR the other day = file 13.
                      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 8 February 2013, 10:58.

Comment

new thread Very heading please.?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                          new thread Very heading please.?
                          What would you like thread heading to be?
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                            What would you like thread heading to be?
                            TTC v Very just for the Very thread and leave the Vanquis thread here please.
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 8 February 2013, 09:26.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                              TTC v Very
                              Okey doke
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                              X