GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Banks which show pending debit car transactions - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banks which show pending debit car transactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks which show pending debit car transactions

Anyone know who other than Bank of Scotland/Lloyds/Halifax show pending debit card transactions ? I'm aware not all debit cars transactions will show due to online v offline auth

Re: Banks which show pending debit car transactions

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
    Anyone know who other than Bank of Scotland/Lloyds/Halifax show pending debit card transactions ? I'm aware not all debit cars transactions will show due to online v offline auth
    C
    Nationwide show pending payments.
    Helmsman.

Comment

Most banks will offer it if the transaction was authorised. If it's an offline payment the it's unlikely it'll show until they're taking the funds.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        C
        Nationwide show pending payments.
        Helmsman.
        Thanks, Can you recall if it shows details eg amount and retailer name) , or is it just the available balance dropping ?

Comment

I'm hoping this could be an advantage of a basic account, as most debit cards with those accounts force online auth. Obviously if done offline, the bank won't know so can't display.

The revolut prepaid debit card for spending abroad was pretty good, the app notified me of transactions with only a few seconds delay, pity no online control panel to allow me to get statements though

Comment

TSB and Halifax both show quite detailed info about pending transactions (date, retailer, amount)

Comment

Originally posted by jadex View Post
              TSB and Halifax both show quite detailed info about pending transactions (date, retailer, amount)
              They use the same system as LTSB / LBG (pre & post split)..... So that's Halifax, Lloyds, BoS, TSB. All systems are the same pretty much from layout to CPD to upgrades etc.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Co-op show the total amount pending as the difference between the available amount and current balance. No further breakdown than that.

Comment

The lloyds (and others that use thier system), is the best I've seen so far, as it shows each pending transaction seperatly. I'll have a play with nationwide, rbs and clydesdale and see what they report

Comment

Working...
                  X