GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays upgrade after 12 months! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays upgrade after 12 months!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclays upgrade after 12 months!

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    Auto £25.00 O/D but Barclaycard not available at moment but can try thru Barclaycard site use site no trace it says
    Barclaycard is a separate business to Barclays Bank so it's separate.

Basically if you use Barclays to apply for a Barclaycard ALL it does is pre-propagate an application form. You get no preferential treatment (unlike other banks who offer cards)....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      Auto £25.00 O/D but Barclaycard not available at moment but can try thru Barclaycard site use site no trace it says
      Oh! on investigation no overdraft of £25.00 but the £25.00 in account due to comment I made that their account pin number had so much black sticky I was unable to peel it back with tearing it, the money was a compensation payment!

as for overdraft a comment - says unable to grant overdraft at present due to no knowledge of income to account etc.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They've not performed their monthly feeds yet. Wait 3-6 months mate. It takes time as the cash account was never credit SCORED. The new account will be at monthly feed due to no initial scoring taking place. If you apply for a full account right now they'd do a full score and then the OD may be instant. As an upgrade its a different process.

Just sit tight 3-6 months.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NID your random number generator on that pic is slightly below mine.... does that mean I have a chance???

Obviously I've been BR so presumably that's worse than 20 odd defaults??

Opened a Barclays Cash Account last August, so hoping it'll be up for an automatic upgrade soon? Would it be worth leaving a grand or so in it for the next few months to help it along the way?

When I go online I get the following message, presumably because I'm on a Cash Account. If I took my payslip into branch would it actually be worth doing, or is it just generic?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Barclays no process.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	1411776

Also have a H2B ISA there, about £3.5k.... surely that *should* help internal score?!

I applied for a full Current Account ages ago, it said something about pending until I go into branch, presumably declined.... do I need to actually sort that out, or will it not affect the upgrade?

Comment

Just exported my transactions as Excel - during the 10 months I've had it, I've had £15k in direct deposits from (primarily) myself... average deposit transaction size of £350.

A monthly Direct Debit out to try and prove I'm sensible (only £1)

Comment

Working...
            X