• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi all.

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Hi all.
    Hello to you too

The traditional Christmas 'Debt Season' is around the corner so your re-appearance is good timing!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Hello to you too

The traditional Christmas 'Debt Season' is around the corner so your re-appearance is good timing!

Di
      Heehee

I'm here to learn

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        I'm here to learn
        And I'm here to teach

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

And I'm here to teach

Di
          Last edited by charitynjw; 22 November 2017, 23:12.

Comment

Hi it’s great to see you back with us; it’s good to have people around who can help others. I’m sure your ‘suggestions’ will be invaluable.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Hi it’s great to see you back with us; it’s good to have people around who can help others. I’m sure your ‘suggestions’ will be invaluable.
              Thanks for the warm 'welcome back'!

Comment

Hello charitynjw - fancy seeing you here again

Comment

welcome home xxxx
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good to have you back.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                    X