Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello everyone,

I have just joined today, so still trying to work my way around everything.

I was trying to sign up for the subscription, however, I think I may be doing something wrong as I cant seem to get it to any payment part?

Marly

if you need to join AAD+ button top of thread
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have tried that and when I select 1 year £10.00 it comes up with this...
      undefined undefined undefined
      To pay your subscription, please select your preferred payment method below and you will be sent to the payment page after complete the registration.

Remove Subscription
      Order
      undefined undefined undefined
      I can see a pay pal option when I copy/paste but not on the actual screen??

Comment

OK somebody will be along, meantime look around the threads
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I have managed to do it on my phone instead.

Comment

Good OK

Comment

Working...
              X