GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cloggy - AAD Moderator Passing - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloggy - AAD Moderator Passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloggy - AAD Moderator Passing

It's with great sadness that I'm letting you know about our very dear friend and colleague, Cloggy (AKA Paul) who sadly passed away recently (13/11/16).

There is a just giving page for anyone who'd like to give to his chosen charity as well as a few words within the article itself.

RIP my friend. You'll be sadly missed.

-> https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/PaulCDickie

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5684.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1417784

Cremation is 19 December 2016.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Cloggy - AAD Moderator Passing

Oh no! I didn't always see eye to eye with Cloggy but he was a very clever guy and will be missed. RIP Cloggy.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This makes me so sad , all the pain and suffering gone RIP Cloggy xxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm so very sad to hear that, he had a wonderful mind and a brilliant wit. He will be missed.

Comment

Sad news indeed. RIP Cloggy.

Comment

He had an acerbic wit, an a mind frequently in the gutter, but he always enlivened a thread.

RIP
            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              It's with great sadness that I'm letting you know about our very dear friend and colleague, Cloggy (AKA Paul) who sadly passed away recently (13/11/16).
              I had a witty text message chat with him from his hospital bed on 11th November.

I guess that says it all really.

Plan B

Comment

Very sad news thinking of his family especially at this time of year
                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Rest in Peace = Cloggy!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    I had a witty text message chat with him from his hospital bed on 11th November.

I guess that says it all really.

Plan B
                    Weirdly I text him a couple of weeks ago but clearly, by then was too late. Such a shame, but at least he's no longer in pain.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh my this is terribly sad, I am so shocked. My thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time.

Comment

Always made me smile. RIP.

Comment

so sorry to hear this, he had a great mind and an endless supply of suitable comments, we will miss him.

xxx

Comment

Never know what to say with these things - as above, his presence and wit will be missed by many.

Comment

I am so sad &sorry to hear this news, His mind may often of been in the gutter but he did make me smile. R.I.P. Cloggy, I will and do miss you xxx

Funny tho ,I thought about him last week and was jokingly wondering if he had run off with planB, sorry but thats my humor for you

Comment

Working...
                              X