GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Changing Email Address - Verify It! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing Email Address - Verify It!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Email Address - Verify It!

If you change your registered email address on the forum, you'll be sent an activation email which you must click in order to gain access to the forum again.

So for example if your existing email address is member@hotmail.com and you've changed it to member@gmail.com you need to go to your new gmail email account and look for the email from AAD Consumer Forum*

You should click the activation link within that email. If you don't your forum permissions revert to guest (awaiting email verification) settings meaning you won't be able to do much (until you verify your new email account). We do this to protect you - if your account was compromised (unlikely on AAD) then in order for the person to do anything they must have access to the new email account then verify it.

If for any reason you can't access the forum or find your permissions have changed as a result of updating your email address then please let me know by emailing: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

* Remember to check your spam / junk mailbox as our email could go there!

Problems? Questions? Please post a reply below.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
Working...
X