Cabot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cabot

they could take on someone on basic pay to do it, it would surely be a full time job as they must have thousanda of accounts that are now SB, it would save them a fortune in Paper, Ink and postage,
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by julian View Post
      Seems like Cabot has almost finished integrating their different systems -Apex, Cabot, Marlin as they "have reviewed accounts and have sent statements since last contact (over 6 years). No need to do anything now, but call if you want to pay." ?????
      Perhaps they should update their software to identify those accounts with no transactions during those years and send a "closed - SB" letter instead.
      They never sent me a statement, and only bought the account when it was on the verge of SBd. They were not proactive enough and have now missed the boat, although I've not told them it's SBd. It's coming up to 7 years since last payment and they are still getting Fidelite to say they'd visit.

Comment

ha ha!

Comment

seems Cabot of done with me and arranged a free transfer to Fidelite' ..whoever they are.

Comment

They're Cabot's last resort but still utter useless.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cardiac arrest View Post
              seems Cabot of done with me and arranged a free transfer to Fidelite' ..whoever they are.
              I wonder If I will be on the transfer list as well, will be a bit more time eaten up
              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Fidelite' - old scotcall company name
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

had a random text from Glenn, from drydensfairfax solicitors last week - want me to call them regarding "an urgent matter" ?

Do you think they want my help ?

Comment

had a random text from Glenn, from drydensfairfax solicitors last week - want me to call them regarding "an urgent matter" ?

Do you think they want my help ?
                    Yes, paying for their Christmas party !

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      Yes, paying for their Christmas party !
                      Bottle of Baileys you think ? tbh, not sure where drydensfairfax have come from - last notification I received was that Cabot had given me a free
                      transfer to fidelite' .. Not received anything since october, so is texting a formal notification process now - and how did they get my mobile number ?

Is it time to stop ignoring and ask them for a copy of the 'agreement' from about 2002 ? (this was an overdarft )

Comment

fidelite' = Old. Snotcall oppsss sorry Scotcall,

Comment

Nothing for 2 months. Will I still be on the Christmas Card List?

Comment

Bottle of Baileys you think ? tbh, not sure where drydensfairfax have come from - last notification I received was that Cabot had given me a free
                            transfer to fidelite' .. Not received anything since october, so is texting a formal notification process now - and how did they get my mobile number ?

Is it time to stop ignoring and ask them for a copy of the 'agreement' from about 2002 ? (this was an overdarft )
                            I would wait and see what comes in the post.

Comment

Think I would wait too, don't want them thinking you are scared( coz we know better) xxxx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                                Think I would wait too, don't want them thinking you are scared( coz we know better) xxxx

This isn't a big debt but I'm 18 months from SB...Just thought it odd to receive a random text from a solicitor
                                tbh , I thought they liked everything in writing and of course we haven't been 'introduced'...

Comment

Working...
                                X