SAR REQUEST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAR REQUEST

You have the right to get a copy of the information that an organisation holds about you. But at the moment, under the Data Protection Act, this usually costs 10. On 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force and this 10 charge will end. The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO.

information I have been informed = look out for official notice from ICO?
    I'm an Official AAD Forum Moderator and a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of allaboutDEBT Ltd. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - find a solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it to abuse@all-about-debt.co.uk or send a message to any of the Forum Site Team. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

I ll tuck that information away for future use. Thanks TC
    If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

I suggest that we assail the institutions with requests.

The cost of providing and managing effective systems to enable the queries is high. With everyone demanding SARs it would hit their pockets, and perhaps drop them in very hot water of non-compliance.

Comment

Working...
      X