CIFAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIFAS

I’ve been away most of October and have been flooded with emails regards CIFAS markers.

With CIFAS you must follow a pretty basic formula which is;

1. GET A SAR sent to CIFAS to see who added the marker against you;
    2. Appeal directly with the bank / lender who added the marker but also report it to the police / action fraud etc and get a crime reference number (if it wasn’t you who deposited dodgy money etc);
    3. If the bank refuse to remove it then you can request CIFAS investigates before finally going to the Ombudsman (FOS).

unlike before, a CIFAS entry now lasts 6 years & not 13 months so bear this in mind before allowing someone you don’t know to deposit cash into your account.

Full info - https://www.cifas.org.uk/contact-us/...access-request
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    . . . have been flooded with emails regards CIFAS markers.

With CIFAS you must follow a pretty basic formula which is;

1. GET A SAR sent to CIFAS to see who added the marker against you;
    2. Appeal directly with the bank / lender who added the marker but also report it to the police / action fraud etc and get a crime reference number (if it wasn’t you who deposited dodgy money etc);
    3. If the bank refuse to remove it then you can request CIFAS investigates before finally going to the Ombudsman (FOS).

unlike before, a CIFAS entry now lasts 6 years & not 13 months so bear this in mind before allowing someone you don’t know to deposit cash into your account.

Full info - https://www.cifas.org.uk/contact-us/...access-request

I'm bumping this thread because the forum has recently received a flurry of enquiries from members who are being given CIFAS markers.

These have been successfully removed with the help of Niddy.

Here are two examples >

Originally posted by saq619 View Post
    I’m extremely happy, trough the help of Niddy 2 CIFAS markers have been removed it has been a success and a steep learning curve for me which would have been impossible if I didn’t have the help of AAD, I stumbled across the website while looking up CIFAS help and emailed Niddy about my situation he was extremely helpful and very understanding helped me thought every part, I can’t thank him enough I will definitely recommend this to any one who faces difficult curves in their financial activities.
    and here >

Originally posted by OLLY-OLLY View Post
    I am so happy relieved to announce i have achieved wonderful success and undergone a great learning experience by the help of AAD, my cifas marker has been removed and i am indebted to the gurus of this holy shrine website- i will defo be recommending this to any one and everyone who face difficult curves in their financial activities- many thnx BIG GURU!!

So post on this thread if it you find yourself with a CIFAS marker and need help from Niddy.

Di

Comment

Working...
    X