Unable to flag a post?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to flag a post?

I tried to flag a post for the admin team, but a message came up saying I did not have the ability to do that. Is this a new thing, if so how would I do it if I saw something in the future?
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

There could be a glitch in the system. I will flag this for Niddy.

Which post was it?
    I'm an Official AAD Forum Moderator and a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of allaboutDEBT Ltd. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - find a solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it to abuse@all-about-debt.co.uk or send a message to any of the Forum Site Team. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It looks as if it has gone now. It was a new poster replying to a 2012 thread with a link to a "helpful" website
      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

sorted hopefully
        I'm an Official AAD Forum Moderator and a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of allaboutDEBT Ltd. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - find a solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it to abuse@all-about-debt.co.uk or send a message to any of the Forum Site Team. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Iíll update permissions to allow members to flag posts.

Thanks for bringing this up. We missed it in the upgrade.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X