GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Setting Correct System Time - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting Correct System Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Correct System Time

Hi All,

As we're no longer in BST if you notice your posts and threads on the forum show as an hour ahead, please do the following:

1. Click your name and then "User Settings" from the top right of the forum (with your little avatar next to your name);
    2. Click the "Account" tab from the top - current page load view will be on Profile so click the Account tab next to the profile tab;
    3. Scroll down the page to "Date & Time Options" and then change from DST Corrections always On to "DST Corrections Always Off";
    4. Click "Save Changes" (red button)

Your time is now set to normal and posts will now show the correct time. If you get stuck let me know on PM and I will sort it for you via admin.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

I've just done this, so testing to see if it's worked.

Comment

Yes it did

Comment

Of course it worked! Lol
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Hi All,

As we're no longer in BST if you notice your posts and threads on the forum show as an hour ahead, please do the following:

1. Click your name and then "User Settings" from the top right of the forum (with your little avatar next to your name);
          2. Click the "Account" tab from the top - current page load view will be on Profile so click the Account tab next to the profile tab;
          3. Scroll down the page to "Date & Time Options" and then change from DST Corrections always On to "DST Corrections Always Off";
          4. Click "Save Changes" (red button)

Your time is now set to normal and posts will now show the correct time. If you get stuck let me know on PM and I will sort it for you via admin.

It's that time of year again

This is probably pilot error, but when I'm not logged in the time on posts is one hour behind 'real time', but it's in sync when I am logged in.

I hope that makes sense.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

This is probably pilot error, but when I'm not logged in the time on posts is one hour behind 'real time', but it's in sync when I am logged in.

I hope that makes sense.

Di
            Please check now

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

I hope that makes sense.

Di

. . . . six months later . . . . .

I think I need help with the forum clock again

Di

Comment

Clock has been updated centrally again - should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Clock has been updated centrally again - should be fine.

Thank you so much Niddy - see you same time next year

Di

Comment

Working...
                  X