GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mehim's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mehim's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mehim's UE Diary

Many thanks, Niddy. I also found a telephone message from them on my truecall, just the one so far.

TY
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Hi Folks, just updating the diary, just been filing everything that came in as it was all nicey, nicey from Robbers way.

B/Card nos 2 and 4 updated, post 6 and 8 respectively.

Also tesco post 34 has been updated, just filed all them too.

I hope everyone is keeping their chin up. They can be beaten with the advice given from this wonderful site.

Many thanks
      ************************************************** ***********************
      OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
      TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Morning All,

Just a quick update, very happy one too.

Barclaycard nos 2 and 4, posts 6 and 8 are now also statute barred.

Nationwide, post 9 is also statute barred.

Another one goes statute barred next month (happy days indeed as this one was deemed enforceable).

To everyone embarking on the EU road, it does work, just follow the trail given by Niddy and his team.

Happy days and many, many thanks to Niddy and his team here for all the help and advice I have received..

A very happy member of Allaboutdebt
        OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Great news

Comment

Congratulations, you must be delighted with that
            When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Congratulations, you must be delighted with that, you must have almost all of them SB now
              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Well done that's fab xxxxx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

great news to hear!
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Afternoon All,

lol speak of the devil, robberway have been in touch again regarding Barclaycard nos 2 and 4. offering me 67% discount on both accounts and i can pay by installments.

I`ll stick with my regular payments of zero.

Do I inform them that these are statute barred or just file and ignore as I have been doing for months now?

Thanks in advance
                    OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Ignore , x
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
                        robberway have been in touch again regarding Barclaycard nos 2 and 4. offering me 67% discount on both accounts and i can pay by installments.

I`ll stick with my regular payments of zero.

Do I inform them that these are statute barred or just file and ignore as I have been doing for months now?
                        Are you 100% certain that these Barclaycard debts are Statute Barred?

My apologies for not reading back through your thread but the 'last payment' doesn't always mean SB six years later. Sometimes the DN remedy date can be relevant etc etc etc.

Di

Comment

• Apologies for not answering. Had a few health issues and then trouble getting back into the updated site.

I will need to check but I`m pretty sure that both these accounts are over 6 years from the default date.

Been getting regular letters from Robbers way but have just filed them all. Now that I`m back I will update my diary regarding these two accounts. Not heard a peep from any of the others for years now.

Many thanks
                          OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

• Good to see you back, I hope you are now feeling better.

Comment

• Hello again folks. Everything is now up to date. Every card now statute barred for definite. Actually happened in 2017 but there you go. Even the ones they admitted were unenforceable lol.

Tesco which was deemed enforceable has gone now to along with the other halfs MBNA

Many, many thanks for all the help and support.

To all the new members, stick by what you are told to do, it takes time but does work.
                              OH`s MBNA

TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

• Great News. Glad its all over

Comment

Working...
                                X