GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    Cabot have discontinued it's over , thank you Jo and all concerned.
    Fantastic nanna58. well done for you and all the team

Comment

Fantastic nanna58. well done for you and all the team

Comment

Can you say why they discontinued Nanna?

Comment

• I have no idea just glad they have , I think they have legal issues so maybe they thought better of it either way it's done .x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Many thanks everyone xxx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• I bet its like walking on clouds ... well done you and everyone who helped...
              If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

• Brilliant news, Nanna.

Well done to all those involved!

Comment

• Great to have good friends xx

Comment

• That's such great news Nanna - I'm really pleased for you

Well done to all concerned

Comment

• Well done to you and all involved
                      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

• Just catching up and what brilliant news nanna. Congrats to all involved.
                        Fight the good fight and we will prevail
                        Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

• I missed your post about Cabot Nanna, Excellent. You must be all SB now? x
                          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

• Sure am cockatoo xx

Comment

• Sure am cockatoo xx

Comment

Working...
                              X