GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nanna58 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nanna58 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nanna58 UE Diary

Hi
    love this new home thank you.

OK here is where i am up to

B card 1
    cca request sent 15.5.2010
    photo copy of conditions received
    Terms and conditions received "UNDER SEPARATE COVER" 20.5.2010

letter to say they have supplied all they need to nothing since except
    " we note you are in arreas"

B card 2

CCa request sent 18.8.2010

nothing back yet.

Treating bcard 1 as ue as per niddles
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: nanna58

Well done Nanna......hopefully BC 2 will be UE as well. :UE

Have you got any more to try UE on?....go the whole hog like us.

Comment

Re: nanna58

looking good nanna, looking good, I don't think barclaycard have many, they never even replied to ours at all, nothing, nada, zilch

Comment

Re: nanna58 UE Diary

having sent the cca request off to b card on the 18.8.2010and nothing bavk do i send reminder or sit tight?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I left all mine about a month Nanna......longer they don't reply the better.

Comment

sent ours to BC on 31/7 no replies as yet, haven't reminded them yet though ;--G ;--G ;--G

Comment

I sent mine on 17/08 - still waiting for a few back - I guess there's no rush!!! I agree with Andy - give them a month before the reminder.
              Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
                having sent the cca request off to b card on the 18.8.2010and nothing bavk do i send reminder or sit tight?
                Hi

no need for a reminder, we only send that on occasion - as they are in default of your s.78 request, it is :UE until they do respond so sit tight - do not send a reminder, ever! Not yet -anyway, ;30 ;30
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

okey smokey wont do xx :UE

Comment

Excellent - just let us know if/when anything changes (ie any letters come)
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just to say monthly bill from b card 1. Ignore ???

Comment

Hiya Nanna

I get one every month from all our creditors, they like to keep in touch with me.!!

And yes, I ignore them too. ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58
                          Just to say monthly bill from b card 1. Ignore ???
                          yes, you only need to ask for help when you get a letter, not a statement!! ;Hmm

Comment

Well bulling started
                            letter today b. card 2....4,475.30(soz aint got a pound sign)

repayment arrangment cancelled (was 50.00 m0nth) due 100.00

you now need to make an immediate payment of the amount shown in order to bring yur accoiunt up to date.
                            or WE:LL instruct mercers to send a default notice in accordence with our rights under section 87(i) of consumer credir act 1974.
                            Continued non payment of your account could result in a home visit with a local debt collector calling at the above address to obtain payment of your debt.

then they mention reference agencies . call them immediatly if i cannot pay...ahhh blesss
                            thank you nid xxx

Comment

Oh it also says i must make payments in line with statments to include usual interest

Comment

Working...
                              X