GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger UE Diary

I had visited this site on many occasions.
    Like so many my problems started with the Banking crisis. I was self employed and the money simply dried up. Cards were like confetti.
    In 2011 the Bank stopped paying essential Bills and cancelling Direct Debts. In April 2012 I bit the bullet and set up a voluntary agreement with all my Unsecured Credits with pro rata monthly payments out of my calculated residual funds.
    Even this calculated surplus proved an over statement, but I stabilised and normalised the essential Bills and these are all paid and uptodate.
    I will over the next few days set out the different accounts in the correct format. Some are currently active and others have dormant for some time.
    Last edited by Roger; 23 November 2015, 21:12. Reason: clean up

Re: Roger UE Diary

welcome to AAD You'll find lots of help and absolutely no judgement, most here are in debt, but fighting their corner.

When you say voluntary agreement, do you mean a self managed DMP?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      welcome to AAD You'll find lots of help and absolutely no judgement, most here are in debt, but fighting their corner.

When you say voluntary agreement, do you mean a self managed DMP?
      I just worked out my surplus and wrote to each Creditor with the same figures with a pro rata monthly payment. Monthly Surplus * their debt/ total debt. There was no limit just pay until repaid. When I started this was with the OC's and each independently and separately agreed. Interest etc were frozen.
      I suppose in reality it was reduced payments rather than a self managed DMP. Does that make sense?
      Last edited by Roger; 24 November 2015, 08:34. Reason: spelling

Comment

MBNA
        Type of account : Credit Card
        Date commenced : April 2005
        Approx balance : £16,000
        Date last paid : June 2012
        Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on an arrangement
        Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) : Default
        Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender: DCA Was Aktiv Now PRA Group

Prior to joining this site I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet.
        Within the last three months Chivers (acting for PRA Group) sent LBA
        I sent s.78 to both MBNA and Chivers. Chivers (PRA Group) received, MBNA outstanding.
        Niddy kindly looked at CCA "It's unenforceable. That's a certainty. "
        Chivers wrote Oct 2015 "..trust we will hear from you within 14 days.." I was advised by AAD to NOT reply and report even where nothing to report
        Nothing to report 17/11/2015; 28/11/2015; 1/12/2015
        Last edited by Roger; 1 December 2015, 15:19.

Comment

M&S
          Date commenced : April 2004
          Approx balance : £11,000
          Date last paid : February 2012
          Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): 1st Credit (Finance) Limited [FCA - lapsed] appointed
          DCA 1st Credit
          I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with OC M&S Bank.
          They sent s.78 CCA at their own initiative.
          I requested them under CPUTR 2008 as to whether they had an Original CCA. Response to CPUTR M&S Jan 2015 “..I advise at no point have we stated that we are unable to provide an executed copy of the agreement..”
          M&S used 2 DCA’s as their agents; Rockwells; CSL (Credit Security Ltd)
          April 2015 Assigned to 1st Credit
          Received letter Nov 2015 which AAD kindly reviewed “1st Credit's letter is not a LBA. It refers to "taking legal advice" in relation to your correspondence to the CEO about CPUTR etc. which has been treated as a "Complaint" since it was not a formal s.78 CCA request.
          AAD advice “That letter does not ask you to do anything, so don't. That letter does not threaten you with anything. So wait to see what they say next.”
          APR 1st CREDIT " annual statement detailing all financial transations.."
          NIDDY 11th December 2015, 09:06 #85
          "..wait till the others make contact if you prefer but you need a s.78 doing as soon as they do write again. "
          I Propose to send a s.78 request with £1 PO (not done before).

APR 16 Received s.78 from 1st Credit "..enclose a signed copy of your agreement and a true copy of your credit agreement .. Please contact us within 14 days.."
          Will send scanned copy to Niddy when he gets back from his Hols.

MAY 16 Niddy see [10th April 2016, 12:10 #134] as he thought its UE "I'd send 1st Credit the missing PT's template in a couple weeks just to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
          MAY 16 missing P/T's letter sent Recorded Delivery
          MAY 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your Letter has been passed to the appropriate department and they shall respond in due course"
          JUN 16 letter from 1st Credit "We do not agree with your assertions that the documents provided do not contain all the necessary prescribed terms or are illegible and we will not respond further .. Your account .. only hold for 30 days to enable repayment proposals..you may receive further collection letters if no response is forthcoming" They enclosed I & E to be completed : and resent copies of s.78 (less curiously one page) plus various statements : This is their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016
          AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "If we don't hear from you, we can't help.. Should no contact be made .. an escalation in collections activity may be considered.." They enclosed I & E to be completed
          AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "Bankruptcy proceedings are being considered .. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action and encourage you to engage with us .."
          SEP 16 letter from 1st Credit "Repay just 90% of your debt... This offer remains open for 14 days.. If you are not able to take up this offer, other repayment plans are still available"
          SEP16 letter from 1st Credit "Review for Bankruptcy proceedings ..we may soon pass your account to our internal legal depart for review.. which may ..result in Bankruptcy Proceedings being issued.. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action .."

SEP 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your account will shortly be passed to our legal department to consider initiating bankruptcy proceedings ..we would encourage you to engage with us within 14 days.."
          OCT 16 letter from 1st Credit LEGAL DEPARTMENT "Your account has been passed to Us..Your Account will be held for 10 days.. case review which may result in statutory demand being issued..Legal department .. managing the administration of bankruptcy proceedings"

OCT 16 LBA sent Recorded Delivery ! Received and Signed For

OCT 16 1st CREDIT Legal Dept Reply to LBA "Enclosed Notice of Assignment.. Deed of Assignment .. we are not obliged to supply you with the same..have requested original copy agreement, default notice, termination notice, statements from Original creditor and once received you will be in receipt of the same....In the interim there will be no legal action taken against you in respect of this matter.."
          Last edited by Roger; 24 December 2017, 22:05.

Comment

Sainsbury
            Date commenced : April 2005
            Approx balance : £9,600
            Date last paid : April 2012
            Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): Global Arrow
            Arrangement was with Sainsbury’s Bank and their agent Blair, Oliver and Scott Ltd

Sainsbury July 2012 “..This arrangement must be strictly adhered to. Failure to do so may result in further recovery action or a Default Notice being issued under the terms of the Consumer Credit Act 1974..” The arrangement was adhered to and DN was never issued.
            Sainsbury
            ".. the Agreement was terminated on 16th August 2012.."
            Assigned to Global Arrow May 2013
            I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with Global Arrow/their agentsWestcot / later Restons (Dec 2014/April 2015)
            Westcot at their initiative raised a s.78 CCA on behalf of Global Arrow but this was never sent.
            Restons sent what was Westcot/Global Arrows s.78 and I also separately sent a s.78 request to Sainsbury’s Bank (they sent different and unsigned CCA)

Restons last letter April 2015.
            Nothing since.

MAY 16 Posted Recorded s.78 request with £1 PO to Global Arrow
            MAY 16 letter from Global Arrow in response to my s.77-79 Request " We do not accept that we are the creditor by the above statute. However, we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested. We will now process your request for documentation from the creditor and will revert in due course. We confirm that all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents."
            JUN 16 Recorded letter from Global Arrow " At this time, we are unable to obtain a copy of your Consumer Credit Agreement from the originating creditor. .. Your £1.00 (Postal order) is returned"
            JUN 16 NIDDY so now you go off radar. No more contact yea
            JUL 16 letter from Global Arrow " enclosed a statement of your section 78 request .. Our Third Party Partner will contact you in due course.."
            I have emailed copy to Niddy
            Niddy UE "
            sit tight & await further responses send P/T's missing letter" thanks Niddy
            OCT 18 Arrow " .. apologise for not issuing before enclosed Statement of Account.." Filed
            OCT 19 Arrow
            " .. apologise for not issuing before enclosed Statement of Account.."
            Filed
            Last edited by Roger; 25 October 2019, 14:46.

Comment

Egg(formaly) Barclaycard
              Date commenced : Nov 2007
              Approx balance : £3,200
              Date last paid : March 2013
              Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): Asset Link Capitol (No 5) Limited [FCA lapsed] Appointed LINK Financial Outsourcing
              Barclaycard moved account from Egg Nov 2011 and changed Account No.
              I have a printed copy of the Egg Agreement which I had kept! Curiously the Egg signature dated day before Customer signature date
              I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with Barclaycard
              I have never asked for nor received a s.78 from Barclaycard!
              Nov 2011 "We want to make sure you have all the important details and dates you need to know as we finish moving your account to Barclaycard. As previously notified you we're unable to issue you a new Barclaycard due to the condition of either your existing Barclaycard or migrating Egg account. "
              DEC 2011 Statement "Your account is closed" "Please note your account is now closed. You'll continue to receive statements until the balance and any interest is fully paid. As your account is now closed, if anyone requests payement from your account, it may be automatically returned to that company."
              MERCERS Default Notices June 13 and Nov 13 No NOA from Barclaycard
              Barclaycard Letter AUG 14 " Failure to Report to Credit Agencies. Will be dated from Nov 13 .."
              Barclaycard last letter was August 14 . "We've identified that we have been reporting inaccurate information about your account to Credit Referemce Agencies. We apologise for this error and we're now correcting it.."
              OCT 16 ASSET LINK "We are writing to confirm that Barclaycard has assigned your account to Asset Link ..it is important you contact Link to discuss your intentions regarding this account"
              MAR 17 LINK "We have not written to you for some time as we have had to validate your address. We would like you to contact us..to confirm your intentions regarding...your account"
              (LF001 & D34_4)
              APR 17 LINK "Statement of Account- Notice of sums in Arrears" Curiously LINK Now describes this as Barclaycard Loan Agreement under Account Number: ???????????"
              OCT 17 LINK "Statement of Account" now Statement 2 described as Credit Agreement under Account Number: ???????????"
              OCT 17 LINK
              "..We give you 14 days notice that the account will be passed to Kearns Solicitors.."
              OCT 17 Posted Recorded s.78 request with £1 PO to Link
              JAN 18 LINK Phone Call JAN 18 LINK "..We need to speak to you to discuss this account.." Various SMS. Calls RECORDED APR 18 LINK "Statement of Barclaycard Account" JUN 18 LINK (LF001 & D17F) "..entitled to immediate repayment..." ; JUN 18 LINK (LF001 & D34_4) "..had to validate your address..." CALLS (again)
              JUN 18 SAR requested posted to BARCLAYCARD : JUL LINK Harassment Letter sent : JUL LINK .".dealing with your complaint." :
              JUL LINK ."we have not harassed you.. letters only .but only if you talk to us.." CCA Outstanding:
              JUL SAR received
              NOV 2018
              Link S.78 CCA received (Link have had this for a year!) Have sent copy to Niddy for review ; UE
              APR 19 LINK "Statement of Account" ; MAY 19 LINK Phone Call SMS; MAY LTR (filed); JUN LTR(filed); JUN LTR(filed);JUL LTR(Filed);AUG 19 LINK Phone *2; SEP LINK Phone;SEP LINK Phone;OCT LINK Phone;OCT LINK Phone;OCT LINK Ltr (Filed); OCT 19 LINK "Statement"(filed);
              Last edited by Roger; 25 October 2019, 14:49.

Comment

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
                Date commenced : Apl 2006
                Approx balance : £2,100
                Date last paid : Feb 2012
                Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): was Halifax from JUL 2017 CABOT FINANCIAL (UK) LIMITED

I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with Halifax
                Apr 2014 Halifax sent me s.78 CCA (at their instigation) which Niddy has seen
                It's
                I have a letter dated 2014 " I can confirm when we receive your signed credit agreement, we scan it and keep a copy electronically. We then destroy the original."
                All has been quiet apart from year statements till now.
                Halifax Oct 2015 "However I have just received a letter saying they have instructed Wescot Credit Services Ltd to arrange collection of the outstanding balance"
                Wescot's letter 18 / 11/ 2015 ".. we have been instructed by our client, Halifax Credit Card.."
                AAD advised "Not to respond, see what they send next, keep Us updated"
                Wescot reminder (undated) arrived 26/11 "We wrote to you recently.." Have NOT replied.
                Wescot letter arrived Dec 2015 "our enquiries have confirmed you are resident at the address above but we have not yet had contact from you". Have NOT replied
                Wescot letter arrived Dec 2015 ""We have written to you on several occasions asking you to contact us, however to date we have not received a response. In an attempt to close this matter our client has agreed we can offer you a discount to settle this account .." ".. We have previously outlined the benefits of contacting us, however should you choose not to our client has instructed us to continue seeking recovery of the full balance".
                "..If we are unable to discuss this matter with you and agree a way forward on your account it will be returned to our client.."
                DEC 2015 Recorded Delivery s.78 Request
                to WESTCOT
                JAN 2016 2F (WESCOT)
                "Confirmation of Residency"
                JAN 2016 2F at phone won't prove ID

MAR 2016 HALIFAX " ..we've transferred your HALIFAX debt to debt collection agency. Moorcroft.." There is an Outstanding s.78 with WESCOT
                MAR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. We have been instructed by HALIFAX.." ".. Both our client and we do not wish to take further debt recovery action but if agreement cannot be reached by 28/03/16 we may have no alternative.."
                APR 2016 MOORCROFT " Automated phone calls (2) ."

APR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. To prevent possible further debt recovery action.." ".. If you do not contact us..we may .. recommend to our clients that they consider possible further debt recovery action against you .."
                APR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER .."
                MAY 2016 MOORCROFT ".As no agreement has been reached we have now been asked to review your account to consider the steps which MAY be taken.."
                # "..Continue in our attempts to contact you by letter and phone"
                # "..arrange to call at your home address.."
                # "..continued adverse reporting on your credit file"

MAY 2016 MOORCROFT "..Account passed to Home Collections Division .."
                # "..MAY involve a local rep calling.."
                # "..MAY offer a substantial discount.."
                # "..if can't afford MAY still help.."
                JUN 2016 MOORCROFT "..DISCOUNT OFFER.. Our client MAY be able to offer a substantial discount .."
                AUG 2016 HALIFAX "2016 Statement " Had these in the past will just file
                SEP 2016 HALIFAX (but posted by ROBINSON WAY) "..we have transferred your Halifax Credit Card to..Robinson Way..We've instructed Robinson Way to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.. "

SEP 2016 ROBINSON WAY"..Your account details have been passed to us from HALIFAX... contact within next seven days.. "
                OCT 2016 ROBINSON WAY "..Contact Required. ."

NOV 2016 ROBINSON WAY "..Help Available - Balance Reduction Offer. ."
                JUL 2017 ASSIGNMENT - CABOT FINANCIAL (UK) LIMITED
                CABOT Phone Calls commence and ongoing (recorded and blocked by BT)
                AUG 2017 CABOT FINANCIAL (EUROPE) LIMITED - current creditor CABOT FINACIAL (UK) LIMITED - Letter now received (dated over week ago) . It looks and reads innocous.

SEP 2017 CABOT Letter ".. If we do not hear from you we will continue to contact you.."
                SEP 2017 CABOT letter
                ".. your account has been reviewed for legal action. contact with 28 days so we can prevent this from happening.." .. " We can help you to avoid this."
                OCT 2017 SWID sent
                OCT 2017 CABOT letter
                ".. consequences of your not contacting us.. What Legal Action could mean? if you don't contact within next 14 days we will proceed as highlighted above.." But what are their words? POTENTIAL LEGAL ACTION! WE COULD! OUR TYPICAL APPROACH WOULD BE TO INSTRUCT A SOLICTOR ." Nothing of a LBA here!
                My SWID and Their Letter have crossed in the post! So have just filed and will do nothing.

OCT 2017 CABOT letter ".. dealing with my complaint.." OCT 2017 CABOT letter "..have not been able to resolve your complaint as quickly as .. would have liked...."
                NOV 2017 CABOT Final letter in response to SWID
                "..Resolved your complaint and that there wasn't a Dispute with Halifax whom they quote as having "Complied with CCA request on May 2014 and passed to another department to send out to customer - unable to provide info on when this was sent out, .." .. CABOT .. Collection to resume.."
                DEC 2017 CABOT Yet another letter in response to SWID!! ". Halifax an earlier CCA request complied with BUT unable to provide info on when this was sent out .." 0

JAN 2018 CABOT letter ".. your account has been reviewed for legal action. contact with 28 days so we can prevent this from happening.." .. " We can help you to avoid this."
                JAN 2018 Sent SAR to Halifax
                JAN 2018 CABOT letter
                ".. We will not be pursuing legal action at this time."
                JAN 2018 Halifax".. Re SAR require certified proof of identity passport/driving licence etc. present these at their branch(s) who will certify.. They will keep open SAR for month. If certified evidence not received will close SAR file. But would reopen SAR if I came back at some future point afterwards.."
                Will get certified docs from branch(s) and file this at this time .. CABOTS not pursuing legal action at this time. Can always reopen this SAR later
                JUL 19 Cabot 50% Filed; AUG 19 Cabot 75% Filed
                Last edited by Roger; 9 August 2019, 10:33.

Comment

Debenham’s Storecard
                  Type of account : Credit Card/Storecard
                  Date commenced : Jan? 1997
                  Approx balance : £1,400
                  Date last paid : Feb 2012
                  Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): Lowell

Santander (owners of Debenhams Storecard Account) Assigned to NewDay Ltd
                  NewDay Ltd who Assigned to Lowell.
                  Santander and NewDay issued DN's
                  Have never asked for s.78
                  Santander Letter dated Feb 2014 “..enclosed for your reference a copy of the agreement..” CCA enclosed.
                  I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with Santander and NewDay Ltd and also Lowell.
                  Last letter from Lowell dated July 2014 “.. I would assure you that the account will be placed on hold,and we will stop all collections activity whilst dealing with your complaint..”
                  Nothing received since.
                  MAY 16 Posted Recorded s.78 request with £1 PO to Lowell
                  MAY 16 from Lowell “.. The duty to supply documentation under Section 77-79 of the Act does not apply to an account under which no sum is, or will, or may become payable by the debtor. Therefor it would not apply where the account is closed; as is the case with this account. Owed £0.0”
                  MAY 16 from Lowell “. Returned £1.00 Postal Order"

Last edited by Roger; 3 June 2016, 21:12. Reason: UPDATE

Comment

British Airways AMEXCO
                    Date commenced : Feb 2006
                    Approx balance : £1,100
                    Date last paid : May 2012
                    Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): AMEXCO

Have never asked for s.78
                    I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with RMA Resolve.

Last letter from NCO Resolve dated Dec 2014 “.. rebranding RMA to NCO.. ..you don’t need to do anything at all..”
                    Nothing received since
                    MAY 16 Posted Recorded s.78 request with £1 PO to NCO Resolve
                    MAY 16 CCA Recieved from Amexco and copy sent to Niddy
                    MAY 16 Niddy its UE "If they pester send missing PT's template to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
                    JUL 16 Amexco "
                    Account has been cancelled, transferred to external NCO"
                    Will wait for NCO contact and raise PT's template when and if they pester!!
                    JUL 16 NCO "Account passed to us by AMEXCO.. We have placed tour account with our Revive Department.. Contact Us to discuss repayment options.."
                    Will wait until they start pestering before sending PT's template (s.78 original sent to NCO , Amexco replied)

AUG 16 Amexco "A Statement of Account 4 pages plus.. Your account has been cancelled and referred to a collection Agency"
                    AUG 16 NCO ( 2 phone calls at different times)
                    AUG 16 NCO "We recently wrote to you requesting on how your account is to be managed. You need to contact us.. We look forward to hearing from you.." Not yet pestering. Will file and wait before sending PT's template
                    AUG 16 NCO & SEP 16 ( phone calls)
                    AUG 16 & SEP 16 & OCT 16 & NOV 16 & DEC 16 & JAN 17 & FEB 17 & MAR 17 & APR 17 & JUN 17 & JUL 17 Amexco "A Statement of Account 4 pages plus.. Your account has been cancelled and referred to a collection Agency" Just a repeat of Statement already sent this month!

OCT 16 NCO "..with regret..we write to give notice that the ..account is to be closed.. referred back to our client.."
                    NOV 16 FIRSTSOURCE "..AMEXCO instructed us to collect .. balance owed...."
                    FEB 17 FIRSTSOURCE "Settlement Offer-Instalment Option .. by MARCH 17.. " Approx 60% discount

MAR 17 FIRSTSOURCE "Settlement Offer .. by APR 17.. "
                    APR 17 FIRSTSOURCE "Final Demand.. Unless you contact us..no choice but to return your account to our client"
                    JUL 18 Calls (blocked) from FIRSTSOURCE: Harassment Letter to FIRSTSOURCE: JUL 18 AMEXCO letter 60% discount .
                    JUL 18 sent Recorded Delivery Missing P/T's
                    JUL 18; AUG 18;SEP 18;OCT 18;NOV 18;JAN 19 Amexco "A Statement of Account 4 pages" [Last sent JUL 17]
                    AUG 18
                    AMEXCO letter70% discount ; OCT 18 AMEXCO letter 50% discount
                    Last edited by Roger; 2 January 2019, 14:20.

Comment

HSBC
                      Date commenced : Aug 1976
                      Approx balance : £3,800
                      Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): HSBC

NO CCJ (thanks to Niddy's suggestion to check online)

I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with HSBC
                      request for copies agreement .
                      16th December 2013 (“
                      the credit card was opened in 1976 and as our client is not required to keep documents that are older that 6 years, they no longer hold a copy”)
                      7th January 2014 (“
                      We understand that until we do this we may be unable to take action in the courts”) sent £1 (and can prove) for S.78 this was their response.

Later and prior to Claim I received current terms etc.. to satisfy the above 7th January s.78.

The claim "The claimant’s claim is for the balance outstanding under a credit card agreement dated #/08/1976 and numbered ################ regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974."
                      Defence only Agreements after 1977 subject to the CCA 1974.
                      The Counter Claim (common contract law)
                      Claimant produce copy statements, electronic record of issue of DN.
                      Claimant produced NOTHING in Court.
                      Judgment: Counter claim rejected. Monies had been had defendant.
                      HSBC were paid in full within week of Judgement (caused considerable hardship) they did not tell Court.
                      CCJ was NOT Issued.
                      HSBC advise will cost me £15 to get CCJ taken off.
                      HSBC Letter was totally misleading a CCJ wasn't issued and their advice wrong!
                      Considerable discussion within my Diary on this and it seems that this was UE
                      Pretty certain that with AAD this probably would never have come into Court!
                      The record remains because it is part of my Diary and has its place within my Journey
                      Last edited by Roger; 8 December 2015, 20:29.

Comment

HSBC
                        Type of account : Personal Loan
                        Date commenced : Nov 2010
                        Approx balance : £2,700
                        Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): HSBC

Personal Loan used to pay off Over Draft and Credit Card.
                        I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with HSBC and their appointed Agents

Following my experiences with HSBC I have never asked for s.78/77.
                        Central Debt RecoveryUnit June 2014: Ltd Discount Offer £1,600 (part of HSBC)
                        Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd assigned as agents until Aug 2014.
                        I have been asking if they had Original and a certified copy for months even raised a formal complaint.
                        Finally
                        Feb 2015 “We can confirm that the Bank is in possession of your original signed agreement..”
                        May 2015 “..Neither of the letters contain a refusal to provide you with a certified copy of the original agreement and merely question your request for a document which is neither required,nor material to this matter..” "..At this stage, I would bring to your attention that the Bank successfully obtained judgement against you in respect of your credit card account without producing a copy of your credit card agreement in any form whatsoever."
                        My letter Jun 2015 “You have never been asked for a s 77/78 statutary report which is for information purposes.”
                        I have of course now joined AAD

Nov 2015 “The hold period for the account has now expired” enclosed Income & Expenditure form reply with 30 days. Didn't reply
                        Nov 2015 “Unless an immediate payment is made, we have been asked by our client to instruct a debt collection agency to recover this debt.” They are prepared to accept 80% in full settlement.
                        I presume I don't reply and wait and see what happens next
                        DEC 15 Letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited "Your account details have been passed to us by BANK PLC to act as a collection agent
                        and we will now be dealing with your account"

DEC 15 Letter from HSBC " confirming Moorcroft "
                        DEC 15 Moorcroft phone call today (which I missed)!
                        JAN 16 Another MOORCROFT Letter " If you do not contact us following receipt of this letter we may have no alternative other than to continue with further debt recovery action. Further action could include this, or another Debt Collection Agency, continuing to contact you by letter or telephone. "
                        JAN 16 MOORCROFT " MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER"
                        FEB 16 MOORCROFT " YOU COULD BE FREE OF THIS DEBT IF YOU TELEPHONE US "
                        How thoughtful and considerate of them! I think NOT!
                        FEB 16 MOORCROFT
                        " DISCOUNT OFFER " "I am disappointed....despite our numerous attempts to contact you no satisfactory agreement has been reached.."
                        MAR 2016 MOORCROFT phone Call Wouldn't answer Security questions!
                        MAR 2016 MOORCROFT Phone Call (missed)
                        MAR 2016 MOORCROFT phone Call
                        MAR 2016 MOORCROFT Phone Call (missed)
                        MAR 16 MOORCROFT " IN PROCESS OF REVIEWING YOUR ACCOUNT " "If we do not hear from you within 28 days, the account MAY be returned to our client.."

MAR 16 Letter from HSBC " refered to CSL.. "
                        APR 16 Letter from CSL " Attempts by previous DCA's .. unsuccessful .. " " .. One of our Agents will be calling in the next few days .. Alternatively, please feel free to call us .."
                        APR 16 Letter from CSL " NOTICE OF FURTHER ACTION "

MAY 16 Letter from CSL ITS EFFECTIVELY A 60% DISCOUNT OFFER WITHIN 10 DAYS
                        "..If we do not receive a response within the time stated your account will be subject to further letters and telephone calls."
                        JUN16 Phone Call CSL Advised them No body of that name on this line, please remove from your records, Thank you!

JUN 16 Letter from CSL " FINAL NOTICE .. unless we hear from within next 10 days your account will be returned to our Client.. "

MAY 17 "We've completed a review of annual loan statements .. we didn't remind of your right to make partial payments . Refund over £400 to outstanding Balance"
                        Last edited by Roger; 6 November 2017, 23:03. Reason: Up date details

Comment

Well that above sets out my Unsecured Creditors.

Comment

See which debt collection company comes on the scene!
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good luck
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X