GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clueless24 UE Diary

Lloyds TSB

Credit Card
    Commenced approx 2006
    Approx balance £8k
    Date last paid in full 1-3-10 (token £1 03/10 until 09/2010)
    Arrangement £1 per month ceased 09/2010
    Status Default
    Owner Lloyds TSB

3-2-11 Sent CCA request
    4-2-11 Delivered
    18-2-11 Recieved CCA
    24-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
    26-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOOO HOO!!!! Have sent CCA query copy doc supplied letter

12-3-11 Recieved response from LTSB have recieved my complaint and have sent it to Brighton Card Customer relations dept, may take 4 weeks to respond..

9-4-11 Letter from SCM Solicitors I am required to pay balance in full within 7 days from the date of the letter (6-4-11) to avoid court proceedings being issued against me. Call them to arrange amicable agreement to pay off debt without the need to instigate etc etc.
    10-4-11 Send Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation letter, will send special delivery as advised

12-5-11 Received letter from SCM enclosing another CCA with some additional paperwork. In response to my letter of the 10-4-11 as above Will e-mail Niddy for advise
    16-5-11 Niddy advises sending Enough is Enough letter

30-5-11 Recieved response from SCM Solicitors to enough is enough template. Say's please find enclosed a re-constituted credit agreement together with 2 amendments to the T&C. Please forward your repayment proposals to this office for consideration.
    20-6-11 Niddy says in breach ignore for time being

22-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you owe, please pay the full amount you owe without delay or call us directly to agree an affordable payment plan. We may advise our client to start court action etc.
    Ignore for now

1-8-11 Letter recieved today dated 1-8-11 from Rob Way. SECURITY TELEMESSAGE Recent actions on your account are giving cause for concern please contact us immediately. Please do not delay
    I2D ignore for now

12-8-11 Letter received from Rob Way IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is notice about your unpaid account which our client has instructed us to recover.ACT NOW call us without delay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account further action may be taken.
    13-8-11 Niddy says send Final Responce UE

10-9-11 Letter from LTSB advising they have have complied with CCA and will not correspond further regarding the provision of copy agreements. We have enclosed with this letter a copy of the reconstituted version of your executed agreement and a signed statement of your account. We have satified under section 78 etc. There is no requirment under the CCA to provide you with a copy of the original signed agreement, but not withstanding that fact enclosed a copy of the front page of the original agreement proving your signature the PT would have been validly incorporated into the agreement on the reverse of the enclosed sheet or a seperate sheet. Goes on to quote Ray Watson and debt is enforceable pay up.
    10-9-11 I2D says ignore for now.

19-9-11 Letter from Rob Way.
    We refer to your recent letter in which you claim this account is not enforceable. We are satisfied that the documentation provided is sufficient to demonstarate liability and we will not enter into repetetive correspondence regarding this.
    Your data will continue to be processed in line with the principles of the DPA 1998 and the account will continue to be reported to CRA's where appropriate. If you neglect to make payment to us, further action may be taken against you.We require your payment proposals within 14 days.
    19-9-11 Niddy says ignore for now

29-9-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required, until it is paid your account will not be closed but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring us today.
    I2D ignore for now

12-10-11 2 letters today 1 from Rob Way dated 10/10/11 IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION. Your account is still unpaid in spite of previous letters and calls and may now be passed to our solicitor for legal action to be taken. You have 10 days to pay.
    1 letter from Lloyds TSB dated 7-10-11 If you do not pay off the full amount outstanding we will allocate your payment to the outstanding balance in specific order. Since no interest or charges are being applied to your account, your payment will be used to pay off your outstanding balance. it lists 2 payments £1.00 on the 15-10-10 & £4.00 on the 9-11-10. I was going into hospital and paid £4 for the next 4 months. I had an arrangement of £1pm (ceased payments in Nov 2010) Goes on to say if I have a problem with my aggrement please try to settle it with them first.
    12-10-11 I2D says ignore the one from Lloyds send Threat by creditor to commence litigation to Rob Way.

24-10-11 Letter from Rob Way We refer to your letter in which I claim this account is UE, they are satisfied they have provided docs to demonstrate liability and will not enter into repetitive correspondence. We require your payment proposals within 14 days or else!!!!
    P277 Swanfan says ignore for now.

12-11-11 Letter from Horwich Farrelly we may advise our client to commence court action against you as a result of your failure to settle this account. Even at this late stage you can avoid court action by making a payment to us or by making a proposal that you can afford.
    If I wish to make a proposal please set out a simple statement of your means and any circumstances you wish us to consider. Any queries please call us or our client Robinson Way.
    P290 I2D ignore for now

9-12-11 Letter from Credit Security Ltd, Debt Enforcement Office, The Old Courthouse, Whitchurch. We have been instructed by our client to recover the o/s debt. Unless there is a valid reason for non payment settlement is required within 7 days.
    Garlock. send account sold in dispute

24-12-11 Letter from Credit Security Ltd. We acknowledge receipt of your template letter dated the 9/12/11 and would advise you that sending one letter dated 6/12/11 does not amount to continual harassment. In order that we may request a copy Credit Agreement we would appreciate receiving a payment for the sum of £1 payable to LTSB. When repling will you kindly provide full details of your dispute and reason for non payment in order that this matter be resolved without further delay.
    Niddy. ignore for now

20-6-12 (p389) Letter from Lloyds. As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transfered your Lloyds TSB debt to debt collection agency MOORCROFT group plc. We've instructed Moorcroft to arrange collection of the outstanding amount. please call Moorcroft now to pay.
    I2D p390 agrees with my thinking and will ignore for now

25-6-12 Letter from Moorcroft. It is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings in the county court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirment even if it is not actually read by you.Payment should be submitted in full within 7 days or contact made with this office immediately. Both our client and we do not wish to take this action but if agreement cannot be reached by the 27/6/12 a claim may be issued by solicitors instructed to act on behalf of our client without further notice. We would draw to your attention that if judgement and an order for repayment in full is obtained and remains unpaid, a range of court enforcement options are available to our client and an application for one of these may be considered. Call us today.
    p396 Send Threat by creditor to commence actions
    27-6-12 Sent Telephone Harrassment letter to Moorcroft

3-7-12 Letter from Moorcroft. Account on hold whilst they refer to their client

6-7-12 Letter from Moorcroft Compliance Department. Quite a long and what would seem quite a personalised letter regarding the two letters I sent as above on the 25-6 & 27-6-12. First part asks me to prove that I have asked them not to contact me by phone. Second part confirms that account is on hold and even if they havn't complied with the CCA doesnt mean I don't owe it and refer me to a recent OFT press release 'Consumers warned on 'unenforcable debt' claims'. Then quotes S77,78,79 of the CCA1974.
    With the above in mind we would ask that you provide specific details of any reason why you believe you are not liable for this debt. Account will remain on hold and this will remain the position to allow you the opportunity to respond to this letter, our request for specific information regarding your liability and for us to revert back to you with our clients response. If not happy FOS leaflet enclosed.
    p407 I2D send Final response UE CCA received.
    12-7-12 Letter from Lloyds TSB in response to letter sent 25-6-12 to Moorcroft. Sorry you had to complain, We have provided you with a copy that complies with the requirements of the CCA 1974 and the Consumer credit (cancellation notice and copies of documents) regulations 1983, SI 1983/1557 (the regulations). We do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed the purpose is to allow debtors access to their terms and conditions of their CA and providing the debtor with a true copy of the t&c of the agreement we have complied with s78, blah, blah, blah. Turning to your allegations of harassment it is the banks obligation as a responsible lender to advise customers as soon as reasonable that they are in arrears. The bank will give no undertaking not to contact you to ask for payment particularly as your alleged dispute is unfounded. Then quotes Carey. This is our final response you can now go to the FOS.
    2-8-12 Letter from Moorcroft account on hold whilst we refer to our client.

1-9-12 Letter from Moorcroft. Our client has instructed us to continue to assist in the recovery of this account. Not aware of any dispute, TSB have complied with CCA enclosed a copy of TSB response from 9-7-12. Set up a payment arrangement asap, I&E forms enclosed, Should you believe you are not liable for this account please provide us with specific reasons without this we can't help you and account becomes live again. Account on hold for 14 days till I respond.
    p432 I shall ignore for now

22-9-12 Letter from Moorcroft. You have not responded to our previous correspondence you now have 28 days to respond if you do not we shall close our file and return the account to Lloyds

5-11-12 Letter from Lloyds we are changing how we pay things (if you have any ppi we will pay it to your account to clear debt first)

3-1-13 Text from IQor asking me to contact them urgently on an important business matter. Ignored

9-1-13 Letter from LTSB we have transferred your account to a DCA IQor to arrange collection of the outstanding amount. Contact them asap to arrange repayment. I shall ignore for now and await contact from Iqor.

11-1-13 Letter from IQor. Your debt has been passed to us for collection. Resolve immediately or we may commence legal action in the county court. We may also instruct a doorstep collector to visit your home.
    p459 Account sold in dispute letter sent.

23-1-13 Letter from Iqor. Further to your request under the CCA 1974 sec77/78 for a copy of your original agreement we note that we have not recieved the £1 fee and for that reason we have not progressed your request further. Should you wish to continue with this request, please forward us the prescribed fee of £1 and your request in writing.
    p478 Sent letter saying read my last letter I don't need to send £1.

30-3-13 Letter from LTSB We have recieved a copy of correspondence you have sent to IQOR regarding the account.I have not seen the documentation that has passed between you it is clear they believe you feel the account is in dispute/UE. We have complied on 16-2-2011 and final response issued on 9-7-2012. We believe this debt is enforcable and will continue to contact you about repayments using collection agents please speak to them to arrange repayment. We will not respond to you directly again.
    p515 Wait and see what comes next

18-4-13 Constant phone calls day and night from Iqor, will send telephone harassment letter.
    Letter from Iqor It is critical that you ring us immediately as we may be able to offer you a substantial discount if you settle your account now. To avoid any further action we urge you to act now.

10-5-13 Letter from GBP Solicitors, we have been contacted by Iqor in relation to monies owed to Ltsb, if full payment, or your proposals for payment are not received by Iqor within 10 days from the date of this letter (6-5-13) it is likely that we will be instructed to commence legal proceedings against you. Any legal action will include a claim for legal costs and interest that may accrue.
    Please note we are instructed NOT to enter into correspondence with you at this stage but to refer the matter to our client Iqor. Please contact them directly to avoid the necessity of such action.
    p530 I shall ignore for now.
    24-5-13 Letter from GPB Solicitors (dated 21-5-13). You have failed to make payment and we have been instructed to recover the sum. Full payment within 10 days otherwise a county court claim may be issued without further warning. The total amount will increase by £190. You must contact us now (They told me I couldn't contact them in the letter of the 10-5-13) If you fail to respond to this letter and we do obtain a judgement against you it will impair your credit file may lead to further enforcement action, you may have your belongings seized or an attachment of earnings etc.
    p531 Threat by creditor sent
    5-6-13 Letter from iqor we have referred to our client and be in touch.
    28-2-14 Letter from Lloyds Annual Statement
    21-7-14 Letter from Lloyds Your account has been assigned to Cabot.
    Will wait and see what comes next.
    24-9-14 Letter from Cabot Please call us so that we can help you to make payment arrangements.
    I
    will wait to see what comes next.
    11-11-14 Letter from Cabot as we have not heard from you we are referring your account to Marlin FS they will want to speak to you within the next 7 days review your situation and find a solution. Also enclosed in the same envelope a letter from Marlin FS saying they have been instructed by Cabot in the recovery of my account, I need to call them and agree repayment.
    Will wait to see what comes next and update as urgent.

17-11-14 Letter from Marlin IMPORTANT NOTICE Your creditor has confirmed that there is no reasonable repayment plan and the above debt remains outstanding. We are now in the process of advising our client to take Litigation against you. Currently it is our intention to instruct a solicitor to issue court proceedings against you to seek a CCJ. I will be allowed to submit defence etc. Please contact us immediately, if a plan is not reached within 7 days of the date of this letter (13-11-14) we will advise your creditor to proceed with the above course of action.
    17-11-14 Sent Threat by creditor
    18-11-14 Statement of account, notice of arrears, payment slip and info sheet on arrears from the FCA from C'bot advising I should contact them to make payment arrangements.
    1-12-14 Letter from M'lin we are investigating your complaint seek to resolve within 8 weeks.
    15-12-14 Letter from M'lin we are investigating your complaint final response within 8 weeks, we will be in touch.
    19-1-15 Letter from M'lin we are still investigating your complaint of the 19-1-14 account will remain on hold whilst we investigate.
    23-1-15 Letter from C'bot CCA request awaiting info from original creditor will be in touch.
    24-2-15 Letter from C'bot still awaiting your CCA from original creditor account will remain on hold.
    Last edited by clueless24; 25 February 2015, 19:35. Reason: Update

Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Egg Banking

Credit card
    Approx 2000
    Bal £11k
    Last paid 24-2-10
    Arrangement £1 token/ stopped Feb 2010
    Status Default
    Acc Owner Egg, DLC writing acting on behalf of Egg, Aplins, Hillesdens, DLC, Hillesdens, Fredricksons, Moorcroft, Bryan Carter, Rockwell.

3-2-11 CCA request sent
    4-2-11 Delivered
    9-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC returned chq and advised write direct to EGG
    11-2-11 CCA request sent direct to Egg
    14-2-11 Delivered
    21-2-11 Recieved letter from DLC dated 18-2-11 Notice of debt recovery
    24-2-11 Recieved CCA have e-mail Niddy
    24-2-11 Recieved letter from Aplins Solicitors have been instructed by DLC on behalf of EGG to recover bal, giving me 7 days to make full payment or agreement to pay, or legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice + fixed costs and fees.
    25-2-11 NIDDY SAYS UNENFORCABLE WHOO HOO!!!!
    Have sent Threat O Gram and Original CCA letters to both DLC & Aplins
    12-3-11 Have recieved response from Hillesden Securities in response to my letter as above sent to Aplins and DLC. Noting my correspondence but that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg, due to the above my correspondence needs to be sent directly to thier clients Egg for them to address my concerns. Ignored
    7-4-11 Received letter from DLC advising Client may be prepared to consider reducing balance, I must telephone immediately to discuss, failure to respond may result in further action being taken.
    8-4-11 Sent Debtors final response letter recorded delivery
    19-4-11 Received letter from Hillesden Securities We have noted the content of your correspondence (Debtors final response to CCA recieved) However we note that the issues raised are regarding the documentation supplied by Egg Banking, due to the above your correspondence needs to be sent directly to our client for them to address your concerns.
    25-5-11 Recieved an e-mail from Egg advising my account has now been assigned to Barclaycard
    5-6-11 Letter recieved from Fredricksons who have been instructed by Egg to collect outstanding balance. I must contact them immediately to discuss the matter.
    5-6-11 Niddy says send Acc sold in DF of CCA
    13-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredrickson's letter before action. 7 days to pay otherwise we will refer account to solicitors who may take legal action without further notice. They have added £190 court fees and £100 Solicitors fee to the balance outstanding if proceedings are issued.
    24-6-11 Recieved letter from Fredricksons if I require documentation under the CCA 1974 I may request from thier client send £1, in the meantime please contact them to arrange payment proposals.
    24-6-11 Send CCA Missing PT's
    18-7-11 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Pay now.
    18-7-11 Niddy says ignore for now
    19-11-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors payment must be made within 14 days failing which we will recommend to our client that proceedings be issued without further notice. Should procedings be issued, additional charges will be added to the existing balance thus £190.00 Court Fees & £100.00 Solicitors fees. If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons why in writing and supply us with documentation in support of your defence to any claim. Before the account is referred to us to litigate you still have the opportunity to contact Fred Int with your payment proposals. To avoid further action contact them immediately.
    19-11-11 swanfan says send Threat before action
    27-10-11 Letter from Bryan Carter Thank you for your letter of the 19/10/11 requesting documentation. We are unable to provide this information you should request this direct from our client with a £1 fee. In the meantime you need to contact us with your payment proposals
    11-11-11 Letter from Barclaycard advising the debt has been transferred to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd this letter is formal notice of assignment of the debt. bal o/s is now payable to Arrow. Fredricksons will continue to service the account on behalf of Arrow. Fred's will continue to honour any payment arrangement until it is due for review and they will contact you to review your circumstances.
    11-11-11 I2D. Ignore for now
    15-11-11 Letter from Fred's Despite a recent letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors you have failed to discharge your debt with our client. We are prepared to offer you one final opportunity to pay before recommending to our client that they instruct solicitors to issue a claim at my address.
    At this late stage and as gesture of goodwill we are prepared to accept a full and final settlement on this account provided that you contact us on 0845 within 48 hours
    15-11-11 Pixie send threat to commence litigation to Fred Int
    21-11-11 Letter from Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT. You should contact Fred Int as a matter of urgency to organise payment unless you believe you have received this in error or the balance is incorrect or not owed contact with all relevant info as a matter of urgency.
    28-11-11 Scary letter from Bryan Carter may be referred for court proceedings. Must pay by the 5/12/11 to avoid it going to court.
    Pixie & Niddy send Threat to commence litigation to B C
    1-12-11 Another letter from BC my letter of the 15-11-11 to Fred int has been forwarded to them. We deny harrassment but confirm all communication will be in writing.
    This account is regulated by Consumer Credit Legislation. It is our clients policy to provide agreements at the point of contract and statements throughout the duration of the account and in this regards verification of the claim has previously been provided.
    If you require documentation you must request this from our client direct.
    We note you have already admitted liability for this debt as you last made a payment in the sum of £4 direct to our client on the 3-10-2010.
    As we have no record of a valid dispute in this matter and as we have clarified our position and that of our client we look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals.
    P317 Niddy says ignore for now and wait
    25-2-12 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors. We confirm we have referred your dispute to our client and they have advised us that they have no record of a dispute on file. Our client believes the outstanding balance is lawfully owed to them and we look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals for repayment. Alternatively, if you dispute the above account, please provide details to us.
    P355 Niddy send Final Response UE
    9-3-12 Letter from BC Solicitors. Thankyou for your letter of the 25-2-12 requesting documentation. we are unable to provide this information. if you require documentation you can request this direct from our client with the statutory fee of £1. In the meantime we request that you contact us with your proposals for repayment.
    I2D see what they send next.
    5-4-12 Letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors. We have afforded you the opportunity to come to an arrangement to repay the balance outstanding yet you have still failed to repay the debt. Further action may be taken if you do not repay the monies that are owed and it is important that you do not ignore this correspondence. Call us now. We are also instructed to offer you a final opportunity to pay a reduced settlement figure which will remain available for 14 days.
    I2D p371 Ignore for now
    24-8-12 Letter from Bryan Carter. We regret to note that you have failed to make payment to discharge this account. Unless we hear from you with your proposals for repayment of the debt within 10 days enforcement procedures will be taken without further notice.
    p426 swanfan Send enough is enough template
    31-8-12 letter from Bryan Carter. We note the contents of your letter. if you require documentation under the CCA 1974, you may request this directly from our client with the appropriate £1 fee. In the meantime contact us with your payment proposals. Enclosed with the letter is my original letter enough is enough as sent on the 24-8-12
    p429 I2D Will wait and see what happens next
    26-11-12 Letter from Moorcroft we are trying to contact you about a personal matter please call
    Ignored
    7-12-12 Letter from moorcroft. To prevent possible litigation please send payment by the 11-12-12 if you do not contact we will assume that you are avoiding repayment of this debt. Your debt will increase (by £300).
    p449 I2D Send Account sold in dispute
    21-12-12 letter from Moorcroft. In response to Acc sold in dispute letter, thank you for your recently recieved letter requesting a copy of the credit agreement. However under the CCA 1974 you must provide a £1.00 fee, make your fee payable to the above client(arrow). Consequently if you submit the prescribed payment we will gladly process your request.
    p453. Niddy See what comes next.

27-3-13 Letter from Rockwells we have been instructed by Arrow Global to contact you, this debt must be paid in full within the next 10 days or we will take further action.
    p506 Send acc sold in dispute

4-4-13 Continuous calls to both mobile and landline from R'wells
    Sent telephone harrassment template

12-4-13 Letter from R'well Whilst we note your frustration at our attempts to contact you we are trying to discuss the o/s balance. We have not recieved a response to either our calls or correspondence, we cannot agree with your comments stating this is harassment.We will hold account for 30 days awaiting your response also enclose I&E form. If you have a query or dispute we need full details to investigate. If you are not happy go to FOS. The FOS only has jurisdiction in respect of eligible complaints as defined by the FSA rules and we cannot guarantee that you are an eligible complainant.
    p520 Send a one liner informing them they have had account in dispute.
    5-5-13 Letter from R'well. We note your request for documentation under the CCA and have requested copies of these documents Account on hold from collection activities awaiting this information.

19-9-13 Letter from R'Well We note your request for a copy of the original agreement 77-79 CCA1974.
    UNFORTUNATELY THE AGREEMENT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE We are therefore unable to comply fully but we enclose copy statements and original application. Notwithstanding the debt remains valid. We know that until we provide you a copy of the CCA we cannot enforce your credit agreement through the courts. That is not in dispute.
    Whilst we are currently unable to take legal action to enforce the loan the debt is still owed and we expect you to pay it. We may charge interest, transfer the debt to a third party register with a credit ref agency and issue a default notice. We therefore reserve our right to register any default with the CRA's.
    In respect of any claim that this debt is in dispute, we agree that the agreement is unenforceable in a court of law as explained above however the money lent to you has not been repaid to date and therefore neither of these facts are in dispute and we consider this matter closed.
    Provide your firm and realistic repayment proposals together with an initial payment within 30 days to avoid any further recovery action being taken, enclosed a financial statement to return.

13-11-13 Letter from R'Well We are trying to find the best way forward for you and our client, as long as we are managing your account we guarantee
    That no debt collector will visit your home.
    You will not be subject to any legal action or incur legal fees or costs.
    No interest will be applied to your outstanding balance.
    If the client take the account back they may consider the above to recover the amount owed.
    Time is of the essence, to avoid action call us immediately.

6-12-13 Letter from R'wells You have not resolved this issue and we are now considering passing the account to our specialist recovery agents Fenton Cooper, we are able to offer you a reduced amount to settle the account but you must contact us within the next 14 days.
    Sent Account sold in dispute.
    14-12-13 Letter from R'well We note your comments and have sought further information from our client.
    6-9-14 Letter from R'well. Enclosing a copy of account statements and a copy of my online application. I must provide them with payment of the outstanding balance within the next 30 days. The account is not UE just because it was an online application and I am bound by the T&C so I must pay.
    I shall ignore for now.
    15-10-14 Letters from R'well first saying please call them to arrange payment and second one we are trying to contact you to arrange repayment.
    I shall ignore both for now.
    Last edited by clueless24; 19 October 2014, 09:26. Reason: Update

Comment

Egg Banking

Loan
      Date commenced approx 2000 topped up in 2005 (correction new loan Jan 2007)
      Bal £5.2k (correction Bal o/s £2.7k)
      Last paid Feb 2010
      Arrangement £1 token monthly
      Status Defaulted
      Acc owner Egg Banking/Moorcroft collecting on behalf of Egg/Fred Int collecting on behalf of Britannica Recoveries SARL-Arrow. Rockwell 12-2-14

3-2-11 CCA request sent to Moorcroft
      12-2-11 Recieved reply from Moorcroft with returned chq and advised to write direct to egg
      15-2-11 CCA request direct to Egg
      16-2-11 Delivered
      26-2-11 Letter from Moorcroft to contact them within the next 48 hrs and make payment, they may recommend that thier clients solicitors commence legal proceeding without further notice. Letter says I have not made a payment since 6/11/10 (I paid £4 as payments for Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb enclosed covering letter explaining I was going into hospital and token payment was for 4 months) No CCA recieved but 12 +2 days not up till 4th Mar
      28-2-11 Recieved CCA from Egg will E-Mail Niddy. I had successfully reclaimed PPI on this Loan in Sep 2010 as it was miss sold, the refund was paid directly to the account as I was in default on the loan, hence the correction in the balance o/s and my confusion over the date, sorry
      Niddy says Enforceable
      1-5-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising that the account has been returned to OC and I should contact them in the future. As this debt is E I have been paying £1 per month to Moorcroft. I will now send this months payment direct to Egg.
      Have continued to make monthly £1 payments to date
      10-8-11 Received my credit report from call credit. It shows that this account has a termination balance of 0,current balance is 0, the date of default satisfied as 31-7-11, in the most recent account status it is showing as DA (debt assignment or transferred to another organisation) date account updated 31-7-11.
      8-9-11 Called Egg (I know) to ask for the current status of this account as it is showing as settled on my credit reports, I have been sending £1 a month as this is E firstly to Egg then Moorcroft then back to Egg, They told me the Egg group was sold to Arrow Global (sounds like a DCA to me) and that Egg no longer are my data controller and that they wrote to me in july 2011 telling me this, (never recieved) because they no longer own the debt they cannot provide me with copies of the supposed letter they sent, and here's the twist I have sent the last 2 months £1 payment to Egg and they have cashed them.
      9-9-11 Niddy says stop paying and wait till I hear from them
      15-12-11 Phone call this morning 01932 251000 said he was from Brittania Collections calling about an outstanding debt owed to Egg would I pay over the phone now, I played dumb said I didn't know what he was talking about, He said was I being stupid they have my phone number so they know it's me, no security questions just wanted me to pay. Then said if I was buggering about thats fine they will go straight to litigation.
      P324 ELD ignore for now and await letters.
      10-3-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have been instructed by Britannica Recoveries S.A.R.L-Arrow who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. We have been appointed as their agents to act in this matter and you should make sure that you contact us and not Britannica. We are authorised to contact you to secure repayment of the debt. You have failed to pay the balance of £2892.36 (This has increased by £123.19 from the balance as advised by Egg and then Moorcroft).
      You must contact us immediately to discuss the matter further and to avoid further action.
      In post number 358 I had recieved a letter from Fred Int which I could not cross reference with any of my accounts I now know that, that letter referred to this account.
      I2D send account sold in dispute
      19-3-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have referred the matter to our client and we will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions, Account on hold.
      23-5-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have referred to our client for their instruction. Our client has confirmed that they have no record of receiving a request for documents under section 77-79 CCA 1974. Contact or client directly in relation to any request for documents and provide them with evidence of yor request and evidence that the statutory fee was paid and cashed by our client our clients address is Arrow Global etc, We confirm account on hold for 28 days to allow you time to contact our client.
      I2D p380 Ignore for now
      28-6-12 Several phone calls recently so have sent Telephone Harrassment letter
      29-6-12 Letter from Fred Int. You have not responded to our recent letters. You must clear the arrears to prevent continued action to recover this debt. Contact us immediately.
      I2D p402 Send final response UE
      12-7-12 Letter from fred Int. We reiterate to you our previous correspondence of the 23/5/12. Further to our letter please note that making a documentation request does not exempt you from making arrangements to discharge the above stated outstanding balance.We look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals within 14 days after which we have been instructed to continue collection activity.
      p414 Wait and see what they send next.
      12-9-12 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to keep to an acceptable repayment arrangement, do not ignore this letter. If we do not receive payment in full or you do not contact us with acceptable payment proposals further action may be taken.
      p441 I shall wait to see what they send next

15-2-14 Letter from Arrow account transferred to R'well for collection.
      I shall wait to see what they send next.

10-3-14 Letter from R'well dated 4-3-14 Instructed by Arrow to contact me, balance now due you have 10 days otherwise we will take immediate action.
      Sent Acc sold in dispute
      15-3-14 Letter from R'well We note your comments and have sort further information from our client, we will be in touch.client
      26-4-14 Letter from R'well . We have contacted our client and they have confirmed they have not received a CCA request from you as arrow have purchased the debt a CCA request is required to be made directly to them. We have placed your account on hold for 30 days.
      I shall ignore for now

8-5-14 Letter from Arrow NOA advising they have purchased on 31-3-14 from Britanicca Rec. I should contact R'well to make payment
      23-5-14 Letter from R'well As long as we are managing your acc we will not 1. send a debt collector to your home. 2. you will not be subject to any legal action or incur fees or costs. 3. No interest will be applied to the balance. You must contact us or we will send the account back to R'well who may do all of the above.
      21-6-14 Letter from R'well. Please contact us or we will pass the account to Fenton Cooper, we may be able to offer a discount we want to work with you.
      21-7-14 Letter from Fen Cooper we are now instructed to deal with this account on behalf of Arrow, do not ignore this letter contact us to make arrangements to pay.
      I shall wait to see what comes next.
      Last edited by clueless24; 29 July 2014, 07:20. Reason: Correction & Update

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
        Commenced 2007?(now believe 2006 as statements show transactions in April 2006)
        Bal £2.5k
        Last paid minimum payment made 24-2-10
        Arrangement. Ceased arrangement of £1pm in Oct 2010
        Status default date 28-4-11
        Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers, Moorcroft, Robinson Way, Barclays, Assigned to MKRR 28/10/11 Raven 24/4/13 MKDP, Rockwell, Hoist, Rob Way

3-2-11 CCA request sent
        4-2-11 Delivered
        9-2-11 Received ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
        18-2-11 Received formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
        26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
        4-3-11 Received letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
        5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
        12-3-11 Received letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
        13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
        14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
        23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
        28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
        20-6-11 Letter received today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
        20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
        30-6-11 Letter received from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
        7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE CCA recieved.
        13-7-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required. You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring today etc etc.
        13-7-11 I2D advised ignore
        18-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. We have noted the dispute will let you know outcome. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.
        19-8-11 Letter from Rob Way advising we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, we have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome when we receive the relevent details.
        24-9-11 Letter from Rob Way account returned to Original Creditor.
        29-10-11 Letter from Barclay Card advising that the account has been assigned and transferred to MKDP on the 18-10-11, this means that they now own the debt, please send your payment directly to them.
        9-3-12 Letter from MK Rapid Recoveries Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment. Please call us to make payment arrangements, we will continue to contact you by phone or letter until we reach an agreement so we would advise you to contact us to resolve this matter.
        I2D send account sold in dispute
        19-3-12 Letter from MKRR. We have referred the matter to our client for further investigation. Account on hold.
        23-3-12 Letter from MKRR. You have failed to contact us to agree repayment of this debt call us immediately. Receiving incessant automated voice mails for me to contact them.
        Will send Telephone harassment template and await further correspondence.
        5-5-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to your recent communication with our Collections Department, please find enclosed a copy of your statements as requested. Contact us immediately to discuss repayment
        I2D p373 Ignore wait and see whats next.
        12-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance, we have not received your offer of payment. We can offer an installment arrangement call us now, we will still continue to contact you by phone or letter so we would advise you to resolve this matter.
        I2D send final response UE general template
        25-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Regardless of our attempts to contact you by letter and phone we have not heard from you. Our team are able to help you settle this account call now.
        I shall ignore for now.
        28-6-12 Letter from MKDP. Further to your recent correspondence in regards to your account we have raised your concerns with barclaycard and we have received the enclosed information. As verified in the enclosed information you are liable and we will continue with our collection activities. Unfortunately we have not received a copy of the credit agreement but this will be sent to you as soon as it is received from Barclaycard. Should you remain unhappy with my response refer to the FOS.
        P400 I2D see what they do next.
        12-7-12 Letter from MKDP. Thank you for your letter account on hold whilst we investigate.
        5-11-12 Letter from MKDP Account still on hold whilst we await paperwork from Barclays

12-1-13 Letter from MKDP. Final response enclosing statements of account and copy of signed application form. You are liable and you must pay we will continue with our collection activity. CONTACT US NOW TO AVOID etc.
        13-1-13 Niddy checked paperwork and says UE ignore for now. Application form received missing PT
        19-2-13 Letter from MKRR Further to our letter offering you help to clear this balance we have not received your offer of payment. Contact us immediately to avoid further action.
        Send missing PT & telephone harassment
        6-3-13 Letter from MKDP I write further to your request for a true copy of the credit agreement. please accept this as our final response. I enclose a copy of BC resolution letter dated 14-1-13 (first time I have seen this) BC have fulfilled their obligation under sec78 and we no longer regard your account in dispute. We will continue collection activity we are within our rights to telephone you when you refuse to enter into dialogue but can confirm that all communication will be in writing for 3 months and then reviewed. If your not happy go to the FOS
        P439 Await next move
        8-3-13 Letter from MKRR FINAL NOTICE. You have not taken up our offer of help, and as a legal requirement, we must now inform you that we are instructing our pre-legal department to review your account for further action. They may commence litigation against you which could increase the amount payable due to costs incurred in line with your agreement. we may get a court order, charging order or deduct money from your salary. Contact us immediately.
        p502 Send Account UE template
        26-3-13 Letter from MKRR FINAL DEMAND. As you have not taken up our offer of help your account is now with the pre legal department. This has left us with no option but to transfer your account to Raven Recoveries to resolve this on our behalf. This may involve applying to the courts for a CCJ, Instructing a bailiff to remove goods from your property etc etc. this is your final opportunity to avoid this happening contact us immediately to avoid this happening.
        p503 I shall ignore for now and see what comes next.
        31-3-13 Letter from MKDP Further to your recent letter (9-3-13 Account UE) You have had our final response on the 4-3-13 our complaints process has been exhausted no further correspondence will be entered into if you dont like it go to FOS.
        p513 Wait and see what comes next and may challenge later

24-4-13 Letter from Raven Recoveries dated 19-4-13. Owing to you not having a payment arrangement with MKRR they have instructed us to collect the o/s balance from you. Full balance payable upon receipt of this letter. Failure to make contact within 7 days of this letter being issued will leave us no further options than to assess your account for alternative action to recover the balance.
        p525 I shall await the next letter.
        5-6-13 Letter from Raven. Despite numerous previous letters you have not paid the o/s balance. Payment should be made on receipt of this letter unless you can provide us with a reason for not being able to make full payment.
        No threats as yet so will wait and see what comes next.
        4-7-13 Letter from Raven Rec You leave us with no option but to pass this account to Keynes Collections for litigation consideration to resolve this on our behalf. there may be further fees and charges added.
        I shall ignore for now.

27-9-13 Letter from Keynes NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION. You have failed to respond or agree a repayment plan we have been instructed by MKDP to collect the outstanding balance. This letter constitutes a formal demand and is made in accordance with the practice direction, your attention is drawn to para 4 of annex A concerning the Courts power to impose sanctions for failure to comply with the practice direction.
        Unless full payment or a plan is made within 14 days legal action may be taken without further notice. This letter contains matters of legal significance and you should therefore take independent legal advice if you are unsure as to its contents.
        Sent threat by creditor.

23-10-14 Annual statement from MKDP

1-12-14 Letter from MKRR Final Demand, you have failed to take up our offer of help your account is now being assessed with our pre-legal department, this could leave us with no other option than to apply to the courts for a CCJ which if successful will enable us to- instruct a bailiff or sheriff,obtain a charge on your property, deduct money from your salary, request your attendance at court for an examination of your financial means. This is your final chance contact us immediately.
        3-12-14 Sent Threat by Creditor

19-10-15 Letter from Hoist NOA Rob Way have been appointed will be in touch.
        Wait and see what comes next also posted on Important announcement thread.

30-10-15 Letter from Rob Way Acc remains O/S please arrange a repayment plan.
        Ignored

19-11-15 Letter from Rob Way What are you able to pay?
        Ignored

19-5-16 Letter from Rob Way your account is now due to be transferred to How Cohen who will consider court action.
        Ignored.

2-6-16 Letter from How Cohen Solicitors dated 25-5-16 NOTICE OF IMPENDING LEGAL ACTION you have 10 days to make proposals on how you will pay we are instructed to issue proceedings, you will owe court fees £185.00, costs £80.00 and interest £1,143.17.

5-6-16 Sent LBA
        5-7-16 Letter from RW send £1 for CCA. Ignored
        27-9-16 Letter from RW offering discount. Ignored

5-4-17 Letter from RW get in touch by 12-4-17 we want to help you or we may refer to solicitor and ask them to issue a county court claim, send report to credit ref agencies, try to contact by phone. Ignored.
        20-4-17 letter from RW We have ben trying to contact you we want to help you to set up a repayment plan. Ignored
        6-7-17 Letter from Rob Way offering 33% discount contact us now to arrange an affordable repayment plan. Ignored

10-1-18 Letter from RW advising I need to set up a repayment plan or further action will be taken.
        Last edited by clueless24; 10 January 2018, 14:09.

Comment

MBNA

Credit Card
          Commenced 17-2-07
          Bal £12k
          Last paid 5-3-10 required monthly minimum amount
          Arrangement £1pm last paid 1-11-10
          Status Default
          Acc owner MBNA, AIC, Fredricksons, ARC, Arrow, Rossendales, Dms. R'wells, Drydenfairfax Solicitor

3-2-11 CCA request sent
          7-2-11 Delivered
          21-2-11 CCA received
          25-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
          26-2-11 NIDDY SAY UE WHOOO HOOO!!! sent CCA query copy doc supplied
          25-3-11 Received letter from Allied International Credit they are reviewing my file with Collection & Litigation Dept to consider if further action is required. However a one off early settlement offer is available at a 50% discount on the balance o/s to be paid on or before the 31st March and neither we nor our client will pursue you further in regards to the above account.
          23-3-11 Ignore letter above
          18-6-11 Received letter today from MBNA dated 24-5-11 (I have kept the envelope) in response to my letter of the 26-2-11 as above ? copy doc supplied. Saying they have supplied a true copy under sec 78, goes on to confirm date and how account was opened tick box, on line etc. We are satisfied that the regulated credit agreement into which we entered satisfies all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. As such there is no need to seek an enforcement order in order to exercise our rights
          20-6-11 Niddy advises to ignore and update when I hear from FOS re PPI mis-sold
          24-6-11 Letter from FOS upholding claim for miss-selling of PPI. MBNA have agreed to make a proposed offer of settlement and will write within 8 weeks but will be following FOS general approach for miss-sold policy.
          8-7-11 Letter from F.O.S advising that MBNA will aim to complete the payment within the next 8 weeks
          11-7-11 Letter received from MBNA (dated 8-7-11) We are taking further action to recover your debt. Following previous correspondence, which confirmed the termination of your MBNA credit agreement, please note you are still required to repay your debt. We have decided that we will take the action of placing your debt with a DCA to collect on our behalf. We will pass all your details to Fredrickson Int.
          Letter from Fredrickson Int (dated 11-7-11) Do not ignore immediate payment required, we have been instructed by MBNA who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. You must contact us immediately.
          11-7-11 sent Acc sold whilst in default.
          29-7-11 Received letter from Fred Int. We have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions. In the meantime we confirm that we have placed the account on hold.
          10-9-11 Letter re PPI reclaim advising that a cheque will be sent within next 28 days to settle claim. I bet they don't as account is in default, but it would be nice.
          Cheque arrived today, anyone need a sub?
          18-11-11 Letter from Fred Int Account on hold for 28 days to give me time to contact our client send £1 for info etc.
          17-12-11 Letter from Fred Int This debt must be paid within 7 days otherwise we will take immediate action, court fees of £190 and solicitors costs of £100 will be added to the debt. If a judgement or decree remains unsatisfied we may seek an enforcement or instruct a bailiff or sherrif officer to recover assets to discharge the o/s debt.
          12-1-12 Letter from Fred Int we have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions, in the meantime we confirm that we have placed the account on hold.
          24-1-12 Letters from MBNA and Arrow (notice of assignment) advising Fred Int will manage account and I should contact them asap to arrange repayment.
          4-4-12 Letter from ARC Europe Ltd. The account remains unpaid and has now been passed to us for collection. We wish to make it quite clear that unless a substantial payment is made to us within the next ten days along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will have to notify our client and seek further instructions on what action they want us to take to recover this debt. We therefore suggest that it is very much in your interest to call us immediately on receipt of this letter. DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER OR THE TIME LIMITS WE HAVE REFERRED TO.
          17-4-12 Letter from ARC. ARC is a debt collection agent acting in good faith on the instructions received from a "disclosed" principle, namely, Arrow. We are therefore authorised to write to you in connection with the above matter and have acted in accordance with our clients instructions and within current legislation and guidance. We reserve the right to produce our correspondence to any Tribunal, regulatory body or investigating authority to prove our compliance and good conduct in this matter. Our client is unaware of an outstanding dispute on this account we have referred your request for a copy of your agreement to our client, account on hold pending further instructions from our client.

10-5-12 Letter from ARC enclosing CCA a signed copy of the agreement (not signed as did it on line but know that it's irrelevant) which shows you agreed to the T&C of the contract, we require payment on this account. We wish to make it quite clear that unless payment is made in the next 14 days we will have to notify our client that we do not have a repayment plan and in those circumstances we will obtain our clients instructions on what further action they want us to take to recover this debt. Call us immediately.
          Sent Query CCA template again

20-5-12 Letter from Arc in response to letter of the 10-5-12, We are instructed that the documents sent to you on the 9-5-12 are in the valid form. You may want to seek independent legal advice on this matter.
          Pay the balance. Provide a full financial statement showing incoming, outgoings and a list of creditors with your token offer of payment, contact CAB, CCCS, Payplan and ND for free advice. We wish to make it quite clear that unless a payment is made to us within the next 14 days, along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will notify our client that we do not have a repayment arrangement with you and in those circumstances we will obtain our clients instructions on what further action they want us to take to recover this debt. Call us immediately.
          I2D p378 Ignore for now

9-6-12 Letter from ARC. We refer to our previous letter and note that we have not received any or insufficient response the balance remains unpaid we are now obliged to report this to our client with regards to further action we must now take. We reserve the right to produce this letter to show compliance and good conduct. It had been our genuine intention to avoid referring the matter to our client but without your proposals we must obtain their firm instructions. Call and pay now.
          I2D p382 Send Final response general template

13-6-12 Letter from ARC Europe. Whilst we note the comments of your letter 4-6-12 we are instructed that the documents sent to you with our letter dated 9-5-12 are in valid form, you may want to seek independent legal advice on this matter. The balance remains outstanding. We understand you received a payment of £1300.00 in response to your PPI query. We wish to make it quite clear that unless a payment is made to us within the next 10 days along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will have to notify our client and obtain instructions on what further action they want us to take. In this respect you may wish to use your PPI refund towards clearing the balance outstanding.
          I2D p386 Send one liner asking them to read letter of the 4-6-12 and enclose copy.
          21-6-12 Letter from ARC. We refer to our previous letters and that we have still not received your response. you should be aware that we have now reported this fact to our client which will allow it to consider the further action that has to be taken to recover this debt. When that action is taken, both this letter and our previous letter can be produced to prove that you were given every opportunity to enter into negotiations but you failed to accept that invitation. Call and pay now
          I2D send enough is enough template
          28-6-12 Several phone calls so have sent Telephone Harassment letter
          30-6-12 Letter from ARC. We are acting in good faith for Arrow, we have acted within current legislation we reserve the right to produce our correspondence to any tribunal, regulatory body or investigating authority to prove our compliance and good conduct in this matter. We are instructed that the documents sent are valid and the agreement is enforceable. You may want to seek independent legal advice on this matter. Balance must be paid forthwith or client will accept a repayment plan please send a list of all creditors, a full financial statement I&E etc. Please take this as our final response on the matter pay within 14 days or we will notify client and we will obtain our clients further instructions etc.
          We acknowledge your request that we do not telephone you and will comply with that request provided you send payment as requested or your tenable dispute/defense within 14 days on which we can refer to our client for further instructions.

3-9-12 Letter from Rossendales.(dated 20-8-12)Your debt has been passed to us. We are instructed that you have ignored previous requests for payment and we intend to recover your outstanding debt immediately. Unless you pay us the debt amount within 7days or contact us immediately with your proposals recovery action will commence.
          p433 Will ignore the letter and see what they send next and send telephone harassment letter.

14-9-12 Letter from Rossendales. You have failed to respond to our previous letter. This may result in further action being taken against you. You should be in no doubt that payment of that which you owe will be pursued and the company will utilise its expertise in the management of data. TO PREVENT THIS MATTER PROCEEDING FURTHER YOU SHOULD MAKE A PAYMENT IN FULL NOW. Phone immediately to avoid action if we do not hear from you within 7 days collection procedures will continue.
          p443 Send Account sold in dispute.

15-9-12 Letter from R'dales in response to telephone harassment letter, the contents have been noted to file. We can confirm that the outstanding balance is in relation to MBNA the agreement was originally taken out on xx/xx/2007 whilst you were at the address of,(it lists the address I am at now and not the address I was at, at the time I took out the loan) Contact our office now to discuss repayment subsequently preventing further recovery action being taken.

10-1-13 Letter from R'Dales Your debt has been passed to us by the above clients (Arrow) we are instructed that you have ignored previous requests for payment and we intend to recover your outstanding debt immediately. You have 7 days or recovery action will commence..
          p455 Account sold in dispute letter sent.

19-1-13 Letter from R'Dales. Account on hold whilst we investigate.
          27-3-13 Letter from R'Dales Further to your recent request please find enclosed copy documents to support the recovery of the account.
          p509 Send missing PT

6-4-13 Letter from R'dales account on hold whilst we investigate.
          18-4-13 Letter from R'dales. We are still investigating your complaint I will write again within the next 10 days.

19-4-13 Letter from R'dales. We are acting on behalf of Arrow a debt purchasing company who bought your debt from Virgin Money in your name which appears to be related to the address (I'm at now). We sent you a copy of your credit agreement in Sep 2012 but enclose another copy. If you wish to discuss settlement please call our office.

28-05-13 Letter from Debt managers (Services) Ltd. First contact from this lot, As you have been advised by our client Arrow Global (No I haven't) your overdue account has been referred to ourselves for immediate collection. All future contact and payments should be made direct to us. Balance must be paid in full today.
          Sent account sold in dispute.
          12-6-13 Letter from DMS offering a generous discount if I contact them to arrange repayment of this debt.
          I shall ignore for now.
          17-6-13 Letter from DMS Account on hold whilst we investigate your complaint.
          2-7-13 Letter from DMS Account still on hold whilst we investigate.
          30-7-13 Letter from DMS Acc on hold whilst we investigate.
          21-8-13 Letter from DMS Further to my letter dated the 30-7-13 our client has advised that you need to make your CCA request to them as they are now the legal owners of the account, please send your request direct to Arrow Global as our file on this matter is now closed.

2-12-13 Letter from R'well We have been instructed by Arrow to contact you regarding the account, it must be paid in full within the next 10 days otherwise we will take immediate action.
          14-12-13 Letter from R'well We note your comments and have sought further information from our client.

13-3-14 Letter from R'well A copy of the executed agreement and statement is enclosed we have satisfied your request to provide a copy. Having satisfied the agreement advise you that is fully enforceable, no further correspondence, mbna no longer own the account if I want further docs I must sent a fresh request to Arrow with £1 fee. I have 30 days to pay outstanding amount, collection and defaults will continue.
          Sent Missing prescribed terms
          28-3-14 Letter from R'well. We note your comments and have sort further info from our client.
          7-4-14 letter from R'well. Enclosing another copy of cca, request satisfied, no further correspondence, enforceable will continue to collect, under cca request we do not have to provide a copy of the cca, MBNA were unable to locate a copy of the signed agreement but would not have opened a credit facility without a signed agreement.
          16-5-14 Letter from R'well We note your comments that you believe the agreement is unenforceable, clients have confirmed it is enforceable. In addition arrow have also advised that they have not received an official request for docs from you under cca, only a request for a copy of your agreement. You should submit a fresh request to Arrow with £1 fee. Provide us with a repayment plan within next 30 days and return enclosed I&E form.
          14-6-14 Letter from R'well. We are here to help reduction for settlement, we need to talk please contact us.
          14-7-14 Letter from R'well We want to work with you and may be able to offer a reduced settlement, your account may be passed to Fenton Cooper.
          I shall wait and see what comes next.
          12-8-14 Letter from F'Cpr we are now dealing with this account on behalf of Arrow G please call us.
          I shall see what comes next.
          8-10-14 Letter from Arrow notification of account transfer to a new agency now with dry'fax please call them to make payments.
          I shall wait to see what comes next.

18-10-14 Letter from Dry'Fax Solicitors. Our client is keen to agree how you will repay the balance, we will continue to contact you by telephone, if we do not hear from you within the next 7 days our client may instruct us to issue legal proceedings which could result in CCJ
          Sent SWID & Telephone Harassment (signed for on the 22-10-14)
          20-10-14 Sent CCA request

22-10-14 Letter from Dry'Fax Solicitors. We have written to you and advised you that it is our clients intention to take legal action should acceptable proposals not be made to repay this debt. In the event if we do not hear from you by the 3-11-14 we hold instructions to issue legal proceedings with a view to obtaining a CCJ once judgement has been obtained we may.
          1) Application for an attachment of earning.(not working but they can take my DLA if they want)
          2) Application for a warrant of control, this enables a bailiff to attend the address to take goods to the value of the judgement. (YIKES !!!!!!!!!!!!)
          3) Application for a charge on your property (I do not own my home it is a Local Authority)
          No further notice will be provided and if legal proceedings are issued there will be additional costs incurred which you may be liable for. If you are unable to make immediate payment, please contact us immediately.
          Sent one liner acknowledging letter and asking them to deal with my letter of the 18-10-14

29-10-14 Send LBA
          22-11-14 Letter from Dry'Fax We are investigating your complaint and hope to resolve within 8 weeks.
          29-11-14 Letter from Dry'fax We do not believe we have been unreasonable in in the amount of times we have called you but agree to delete my phone number from their records and only contact in writing therefore unable to record your complaint as upheld. We have made a request to our client for a copy of your CCA and account on hold whilst this is dealt with.

15-12-14 Letter from Arrow thank you for your letter of the 20-10-14 sent to Dry Fax it has been passed to us as the assignees we acknowledge request for CCA. We will now process request with original creditor and will revert in due course. All collection activity suspended pending provision of the documentation. Your payment of £1 is returned.
          7-2-15 Letter from Arrow- we are awaiting copy of CCA from original creditor.
          Last edited by clueless24; 9 February 2015, 10:45. Reason: Update

Comment

Argos Card Services

Credit Acc
            Commenced 2003
            Bal £2.5k
            Last paid 01-01-10
            No arrangement but send £1 token monthly. Ceased payments 01/11/2010
            Acc owner
            Argos Card Services

3-2-11 CCA request sent
            15-2-11 £1 chq cashed
            21-2-11 Track and Trace showing as not delivered
            26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
            23-8-11 CCA and covering letter recieved from Argos. Will e-mail Niddy for advise
            Niddy say's no T&C so UE at the moment WHOO HOO!!!!!
            28-11-11 Letter from Argos and Lowells in same envelope notice of assignment on 3/11/11 Lowells asks for the balance in full.
            7-12-11 Letter from Lowells. We're here to help. We wrote to you recently to let you know we have bought the debt o/s with Argos you have not yet cleared the o/s balance or entered into a repayment plan and they have asked us to get in touch. You need to pay in full, contact us to talk about how you are going to pay it or set up a direct debit. Phone us straight away.
            8-12-11 Niddy says send Account sold in dispute letter.
            17-12-11 Letter from Lowells You still haven't agreed a repayment plan with us, the longer you leave getting in touch or paying the balance, the more you risk further action, we may also ask one of our agents to visit you at your home to discuss this account.
            24-12-11 Letter from Lowells we have asked your original lender for a copy of your credit agreement.
            24-12-11 Letter from Lowells we acknowledge your account in dispute with original lender letter and will respond within the 12 working days period. we will be in touch as soon as we have the agreement.
            5-1-12 Letter from Lowells we have been in touch with Argos about a copy of your credit agreement, they have let us know they are trying to retrieve it from thier archives as soon as we have it we will send it to you. In the event we cannot obtain a copy we will write to you again and inform you of this. Once you have seen the agreement we will ask you to pay the o/s balance in full.
            12-1-12 Letter from Lowells Argos are still trying to retrieve the CCA from their archives we wont write again until we have the agreement. Account on hold.
            8-2-12 Letter from Lowells. After liasing with Argos in an effort to obtain this document we have been advised that this is no longer available due to the length of time since the account was opened. We have closed our file and will not contact you again unless the copy of the agreement is recieved at some point in the future from Argos.
            21-6-12 Letter from Lowells. We wrote recently telling you that we had bought this debt and you have not any payments to clear this balance. Contact us now to pay.
            P390 Send copy of previous letter confirming no CCA and template letter
            25-6-12 Annual statement received from Lowells
            2-8-12 Letter from Lowells You have not responded to our previous correspondence pay up or may take further action.
            p418 Send copy of previous letter confirming no CCA and template letter.
            9-8-12 Letter from Lowells unless we receive full payment within the next 5 days or payment proposals we will instruct our solicitors to begin legal actions.
            p419 Send threat by creditor to commence action.
            16-8-12 Letter from Red We specialise in assessing accounts for litigation and will be obtaining a copy of your credit file in order to review your financial circumstances. If you do not pay you could risk legal action a CCJ or Bankruptcy, pay in full or arrange a repayment plan.
            p424 I shall ignore for now.
            13-9-12 Letter from Lowell Account on hold whilst we investigate your complaint.
            6-7-17 Letter from Argos We recently reviewed the way in which we added charges to your account, as we sold the account to Lowell we have sent them the credit of £18.78.
            Last edited by clueless24; 6 July 2017, 14:04. Reason: Update

Comment

Direct Home Shopping/Kaliedoscope

Catalogue credit account
              Commenced 2004?
              Bal £1.7k
              Last paid 14-2-10
              No aggrement but send £1 token monthly
              Status Default
              Acc owner Direct Home shopping/ Moorcroft collecting on behalf of DHS

3-2-11 CCA request sent
              12-2-11 Received letter from Moorcroft dated 9-2-11 advising they have requested CCA from thier clients and will forward on once recieved, All collection activity on hold until documents have been supplied.
              17-2-11 £1 Chq cashed through bank
              21-2-11 Track and trace showing as not delivered
              26-2-11 No CCA recieved
              5-7-11 Letter recieved from Moorcroft possible litigation £170 costs has been added to balance pay by the 8-7-11 etc.
              7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE as no CCA recieved
              14-7-11 Letter from Moorcroft account returned to OC
              Last edited by clueless24; 7 May 2013, 09:02. Reason: update

Comment

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
                Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
                Bal £1.7k
                Last paid 25-1-10
                No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
                Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                4-2-11 Delivered
                17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
                26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
                28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
                4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
                25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
                6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
                6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
                13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
                10-5-11 Received letter from NDR (dated 3-5-11)Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
                Will ignore as advised
                12-5-11 Recieved 2 default notices one for each account one is fixed account for something I bought on a buy now pay later deal before I got into difficulties and the other is a running account (dated 6-5-11) served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Act 1974 To remedy the breach I should pay the total arrears before 3-6-11
                26-5-11 I have pm'd Niddy for further advise on the DN's recieved will await his advise
                5-6-11 Recieved monthly statement and notice of default sums added to the account
                6-6-11 E mailed Niddy D/F notices to offer further advice
                24-6-11 Recieved letter (dated 21-6-11) from SDF giving notice of the assignment of the debt to Lowells on the 6-6-11 any further communications and payments must now be made to Lowells. In the same envelope was a letter from Lowells telling me they now own the debt confirming they bought it on the 6-6-11, goes on that before they selling the account to them SD have checked their records and can find no record of why this should remain unpaid. I must call to pay or they may take court action and send someone to visit me at home
                24-6-11 Ignore and wait till they come back to me
                8-7-11 Letter from Lowell Financial saying that You were informed recently that your Kays account was sold to Lowells Portfolio because there was an O/S debt that you have not repaid and unless you paid it, it would be sent to us at Lowell Financial the debt collection unit. We can help, what happens if you do not pay, call us.
                8-7-11 I2D ignore for now
                19-7-11 Several voice text messages on a daily basis over the last couple of weeks asking me to call Lowells
                19-7-11 Sent Harrassment by Telephone letter 1.
                22-7-11 Have today recieved an email from Lowells advising pay up or else.
                Continuing phone calls
                29-7-11 Letter received from Lowells. We have still not recieved payment from you, nor is there a repayment plan in place to repay this account. This debt is not going to go away and ignoring the problem could make things worse for me. in an attempt to demonstrate how flexible we are willing to be we would like to offer you a monthly repayment plan, so you no longer have to worry and stop further action, such as litigation. We suggest a monthly plan of £30 per month.
                29-7-11 Send Final Response UE
                4-8-11 Letter from Lowells re final response UE letter and phone harassment letter. They have acted within guidelines but confirm my number has been removed from thier files. We must advise you that this appears to be the first letter that we have received from you in relation to this account. The o/s balance was sold to lowells on the 16-6-11 as shop direct were unable to collect. Confirms the account was opened on 24-7-94 and last payment 5-11-10. We have contacted the original creditor for a copy of my agreement and account statements, which will serve as documentary evidence of my liability for this debt, we have placed the account on hold while we await this information. Please be advised that, as legal owners of this debt, we are in a position to liase with shop direct on your behalf in order to resolve any issues that you may have. We therefore ask that you forward us further details as to the nature of your dispute then we can communicate with shop direct.
                11-8-11 Letter from Lowells advising that they are still awaiting receipt of this information and apologise for the delay. Please note however that we have not recieved a formal request from me under the CCA or the £1 fee, we can therefore advise that we are under no legal obligation to send the information you have requested within a certain time period.We do not hold copies of statements or agreements within our office we cannot state a time period in which these will be recieved. We can advise that your account will remain on hold while we await this information. You will continue to receive updates.
                23-8-11 Letter from Lowells we write in respect of above debt which as previously notified we have purchased from SD. We are now entitled to recieve payment of the balance £1708.42 from you and enclose a copy of your statement as requested. Neither shop direct nor ourselves are aware of any reason for non payment. Pay up within 7 days or we may instruct our solicitor.
                23-8-11 I2D say's ignore for now
                8-9-11 Letter from Lowells enclosing CCA from 2005 (account opened in 1994) Niddy already advised UE . Make payment or contact us within 7 days to agree payment proposals, we reserve right to instruct solicitors to issue legal proceedings against you without further notice.
                8-9-11 Sent UE general template
                16-9-11 Letter from Lowells We Regret to note that despite previous correspondence regarding your account, we have not received payment or a valid reason for non payment.
                23-9-11 letter from Lowells account on hold while they contact OC
                7-11-11 Letter from Lowells we are entitled to collect they know of no reason why this should not be paid, contact within 7 days to arrange payment proposals or may instruct solicitor to issue legal preceedings against me without further notice. Also enclosed CCA dated 15/1/05 Niddy says UE (account opened 1994)
                Niddy says send Threat by creditor to commence legal action.
                17-11-11 Letter from Lowells, we regret to note that despite previous correspondence we have not received payment. Failure to respond may result in further action. Call our advisors to prevent action being taken.
                17-11-11 Pixie Ignore for now.
                25-11-11 Letter fron Lowells in response to Threat by creditor to commence action, says account on hold whilst they investigate, SDG have complied with CCA and they have provided a recon which they are allowed to do they have asked for copies from SDG and will be in touch.
                10-12-11 Incessant phone calls from Lowells (despite their letter of the 4-8-11 confirming my number had been removed from their records) sent telephone harassment letter.
                12-1-12 Letter from Lowells Portfolio thank you for your enquiry regarding this account which we referred back to the original creditor. After noting your comments Shop Direct have forwarded to us a reconstituted copy of your agreement as previously provided to you and as promised in our letter of the 21-11-11. copy attached. we trust this now resolves your query and look forward to hearing from you within the next 14 days to discuss repayment, after this time your account will be transferred to our debt collection agent Lowell Financial who will contact you regarding payment.
                Ignore for now
                24-1-12 Letter from Lowells we wrote to you recently with the answer to a query you raised on your account, we hope this now resolves things and you are in a position to discuss repayment of this debt. Offers payment plan 1 £30 pm or plan 2 £50pm please phone us to arrange payment.
                Niddy says ignore for now
                8-2-12 Letter from Lowells. We wrote and offered payment options your account remains unpaid. What happens next. As we have answered your query and offered affordable repayment plans we can only assume you are unwilling to repay the money you owe and have had the benefit of. We are now therefore going to obtain a copy of your credit file from Experian and use the information within it to help us decide what course of action to take next. your credit file will highlight things such as whether you have a mortgage and if you are repaying your other commitments on time, we may even obtain your work details if you are currently working. Dependant on what we see will determine what action we take. Our options will be either to use the Court, or use a door step agent who will arrange to visit you and discuss repayments face to face. if we use the courts extra fees will be added, call now to set up repayment.
                Sent final response UE
                27-2-12 Letter from Lowell. having reviewed your account we can confirm that SDG have previously provided us with a reconstituted copy of your credit agreement a copy of which was sent to you on the 5/1/12 SDG have confirmed that you would have signed this prior to the granting of credit to you.Under section 77/78 of the CCA of 1974 we are not obliged to send you an exact copy of your signed agreement.We are required by those sections of the CCA 1974 to provide you with a recon copy of the version you would have signed. You have confirmed as much in your latest correspondence.
                We can confirm we have satisfied our obligation to provide you with information relating to this debt.

As you are disputing this point we would require you to provide us with a copy of the documents sent to you in relation to your CCA request under s77/78 so that we may review them. In the event that you are unable to do this we would advise that we have nothing further to add which may be considered constructive. We have placed your account on hold for 28 days whilst you comply with our request, at which point collection activity will resume.
                P356/357 I2D Ignore for now.
                22-3-12 Letter from Lowells You still have an unpaid balance we can offer you a great deal, 1. pay 75% as F&F. 2. Pay 85% in 3 instalments. 3. Agree a repayment plan of £60 a month by dd. If you do not make an arrangement to repay what you owe further action may be taken against you, this may include Court action. Call us now.
                I2D Ignore letter for now and send Telephone Harrassment threat of legal action.
                17-4-12 Letter from Lowells. Account on hold whilst we investigate your complaint.
                28-4-12 Letter from Lowells in response to telephone harrassment template, we have investigated and have now removed number from thier dialling system, sincere apologies they have now dealt with the complaint and will close the complaint unless I wish to refer to the FOS I have until the 6th June.
                30-5-12 Annual statement of account recieived from Lowell

14-6-12 Letter from Lowells. We have tried on numerous occasions to help you find a way to repay what you owe and in previous correspondence we would have told you we would send your account to Red Collection Services. They will assess your account, your credit file, and your financial commitments with a view of making recommendations to recover the outstanding balance which could include legal action or issuing a statutory demand which if remains unpaid could result in us petittioning the court for your bankruptcy, if the amount you owe is more than £750.
                This is the last time Lowell will write to you before passing it to Red Debt CS, you outstanding balance is not going to go away.Pay us now.
                P388 Ignore for now and wait to hear from Red.
                27-6-12 Letter from Red. We are collecting on behalf of Lowell pay us now or else legal action,ccj, bailiff, bankruptcy etc.
                P398 Send Account sold in dispute
                12-7-12 Letter from Lowells. We have reviewed your account and can confirm that SDG have provided you with a recon CCA in Jan 2012. As you are disputing this point we would require you to provide us with a copy of the documents sent to you in relation to your CCA request under s77/78 so that we may review them. We have nothing further to add. We have placed your account on hold for 28 days.
                I shall ignore for now.
                10-8-12 Letter from Lowells. We have replied to your query you should now start paying, if you are unable to please contact us to arrange payment plan.
                p422 See what they send next.
                23-8-12 Letter from Lowells You have ignored us no repayment plan we assume you are unwilling to repay we will now obtain a copy of your credit file to decide our next step, Court, doorstep collection, we may obtain your work details, send an agent to discuss face to face. If you want to avoid this happeneing speak to us imminently.
                6-9-12 Letter from Lowell. We said we would obtain your credit file and we have, we will be shortly assessing this information and sending your account to either; an agent who will arrange a time to visit you to discuss payment face to face, the Court, where we will proceed with court action, or a process server who will serve you with a petition for your insolvency, dependant on if your account meets insolvency criteria. This is your last chance pay us 50p a day. If you have not set up a repayment plan within 21 days from the date of this letter WE WILL COMMENCE ACTION AGAINST YOU.
                5-11-12 Account on hold whilst we investigate

16-1-13 Letter from Lowells. We have decided as a gesture of goodwill to write off this debt however we do not accept liability.
                ACCOUNT CLOSED
                Last edited by clueless24; 7 May 2013, 09:03. Reason: update

Comment

Hopefully I have included all the information that you require, looks and sounds awful when written down and read out loud, so ashamed. Would appreciate your help and guidance.
                  Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
                    Hopefully I have included all the information that you require, looks and sounds awful when written down and read out loud, so ashamed. Would appreciate your help and guidance.
                    Thank you
                    Hiya

As per emails - don't be ashamed, no need to be. Bear with me, back in morning (need to go out tonight) - will post an update tomorrow for you - thanks for the above, use this now as your place to refer back to, it'll all fall in place soon enough
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the forum clueless24

Dont worry you are in the right place for good advice and help from Niddy and others on here too.

It does seem quite daunting at first but it does get a little easier as time goes on and you begin to follow/understand the UE route.

You've taken the first step by starting your diary and requesting your CCA.

Just wait for NID to come back with the appropriate advice and don't worry we are all in a similar position - just some are further down the route than you are.

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
                        Thank you

Hi and welcome.

Ah I think most of us have had that feeling of being ashamed at being in a pickle over money. You feel everyone else around you is coping and you must be the only one struggling. That is how I felt at times, but being on this site makes you aware that there are so many people in very similar circumstances all through different reasons. You will be amazed at the support you will get from everyone here and no one is at all judgemental, as we have all been there.

Good luck! You are in safe hands with Nid

Looloo

Comment

Thank you so much for your words of kindness and reassurance it really does help, it is just amazing that there are people out there who give their time so freely to help others. There is no doubt I feel overwealmed at the amount of information I am taking in I think my head is going to explode but its lovely knowing you guys are there holding my hand. thank you to you all, my new best friends.

Comment

Hi and welcome
                            echos of the words above you are indeed in the right place, no need to be ashamed we are all in the same place and you are not alone.xxxxxxxxxx
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya and welcome.

You have nothing to be ashamed of, though I think we can all relate to that feeling! It isn't 'done' to admit to having debt problems so well done on taking the first steps. The lenders need to take some of the 'blame' for encouraging borrowing, lending so much, raising limits without being asked and encouraging balance transfers.

I would cancel your token payments, you can always start them again should any of the accounts turn out to be enforceable.

We're all here to support you. I dread to think what a mess I would have been without this support.

Have a look at the rest of the site - the chat and fun threads are a great way of relieving the pressure xxx
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X