GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script commit2change UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

commit2change UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I sent lowell a couple of letters and they have sent me a claim form from the Northampton courts :-(

I knew this would happen once they found my new address and realised I bought a house.

What do I do now - letter is dated 17th July 2018.

Comment

• acknowledge on line @ MCOL defend all tick the form ,

Diana Mayhew
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        acknowledge on line @ MCOL defend all tick the form ,

Diana Mayhew
        Thanks

I'll do that now - what do I enter as a defence?

I've also made a thread in the legal claim portal will all the information - should I tag Diana into that?
        Last edited by commit2change; 19 July 2018, 15:35.

Comment

• you have 28 days to get defence in the later the better that gives them no time to trash your defence with theirs, just tick defend all
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• she will be along soon

Comment

• Originally posted by commit2change View Post
              I've also made a thread in the legal claim portal will all the information - should I tag Diana into that?

I've posted on your other thread

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew

Hello

Don't do or tick anything online until we've been in touch.

Email me a copy of the claim form front page only (N1) using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

You may have been told the credit agreement is enforceable but it appears that was in response to your s77-79 CCA Request sent to the Halifax in 2014 which doesn't necessarily mean that Lowells will have access to the same information now.

Lowells will also have to prove that they (and Halifax) have complied with all their other statutory duties too.

We'll see.

Don't let this spoil your weekend.

Di

Comment

Working...
              X